Raw Green Vegetables for flexibility

Hi

I thought I’d pass on what I’ve known for years as a structural integration bodyworker. We work to relengthen massive amounts of fascia in a short time and relengthen and reorganize muscle groups and the whole body integration and alignment.

I have known for twenty years now that raw dark green vegetables increase the malleability and “spread-ability” of the fascia element of the muscle system which also makes stretching much easier and more parts give way easier into the next parts. Of course the Bodywork we do helps a lot but the diet is significant.

When I was doing intensive yoga a few years ago, I applied the green vegetable juice and seaweeds and my stretching fascia method and got greatly improved results.

You can read free in-depth articles on both the nutrition and hands-on, plus stretching, on my big website

http://www.backfixbodywork.com

See home page right side menu, under testimonials link list are three articles about sports medicine, performance and tightness which explain a lot of this archetectural view of the fascial and connective tissue body, and a ways down is an article called Foods for Structure. The stretching method and info is on the Free Articles page called Stretching Tips, also an article helpiing Yoga practitioners…and a lot more. Fascial Stretching Method video info link is third from top of menu under sun.