Race day stack!

Obviously time, food ingestion, and the individuals biological factors contribute heavily to the urine concentration and levels peak in different individuals at different times.

Either way doses around the 300mg level usually have the best response, while getting up to around 1000mg will cause a variety of adverse effects to the body outweighing any benefits.

And yea tamfb, its a lot, haha and I have high blood pressure as well, a lot of my old teammates also said my heart would explode.
Plus you have to be careful about dehydration with a lot of caffeine, plus the creatine dose was about 2-3times the normal so cramps were a concern, but when executed properly it definately lowered my times.

whats ur point, if its a joke its lame.

I thought it was funny. Anyone tried GO! ?

what was funny about it?? maybe im slow.

I always found with powerdrive, it had to be about a hour before to let my stomach settle, and the caffeine(200mgpill) needed to be about 45 minutes before. Most people seem to be different with when they timed the stuff. But I know for me unless I timed both right, i’d be either way to jacked or just feel sick to my stomach.

I like vitalyze by SNAC. Pill form seems to be a little easier to keep consistency (personal opinion here). Plus, powerdrive is just nasty.

For sprints and jumps I reckon stimulants are the only things you need pre-comp, apart from obviously a good meal or two. I don’t know too much about them, but caffeine seems to be popular, probably 'cos it works. :slight_smile: Pseudoephedrine is legal now too…

wake up
5-6 grams of bcaa + 2-3 grams of ltyrosine
1-2 gram of chocamine
30 min later oatmeal

45- hour before race same stack without oatmeal

after meet 5-6 grams of bcaa.

does anyone here take anything to buffer lactic in competition?

a few peeps say that have taken in seesions to get a beeter session completed buthas anyone taken something like BA to buffer lactic in competion and what difference would it make, suppose this is geered mostly toward 400 runers as that is what i am, but 200 to some extent may need slight buffering

oh yea i forgot to mention that i take 3 grams of citrulline malate each time also. That is a lactate acid buffer.

does it work for cometition? what distance you do

i run the 100, Yea i take it for practice and meets. I take the stack during speed days minus the chocamine. I take that every once in a while.

There’s a long list (and growing!) of Pre-Competition RTD drinks, powders, and pills to help with Energy, Focus and Mental Alertness:

http://speedendurance.com/2007/07/03/pre-competition-energy-focus-and-mental-alertness-drinks/