Question for CF regarding the MB video.

So there should be little to no rest between the med ball exercises as shown in the mb download?

I’ve been doing them in stages as in 3 sets of 15-20 of down and either side with about 30 seconds between sets and then proceeding to seated rollback throws etc. A total of about 5-6exercises done for about 15-20 reps per exercise within each session.

Do you ever group them in this manner or are they frequently or always done in a circuit fashion?

Just checking again.

They were intended as shown for a reasonably fit athlete beyond the beginner stage and were shown as given. Of course you can do them any way you want but I wanted to show in real time how I train people.

In terms of mb weights, should there be a progression of those during the training year-particularly with the explosive mb throws? That is, should one seek to use progressively heavier or lighter weighted mb’s during the year or do the mb weights stay more constant?

The actual power delivered goes up whether the weight of the ball goes up or not but it might be a bit easier on joints etc if the ball does go up a kilo or so by the later stages.