Protein powder from BSL

OK, I understand your reasoning. Glad you found something that you like.

The “magic” you speak of is here. Immunopeptides are the trick you have been waiting for dramatically increasing intestinal function making processing nutrient more efficient (especially amino acids) as well as making you more healthy overall. ErgoPharm has put this in their knew GF pro and we have it available for custom mixes as well as individually.

For the low protein meals you spike with protein, caseins are the way to go. The nitrogen retention via muscle incorporation is much higher here id due mostly to the sustained/delayed absorption.

Just some thoughts.

I assume you are replying to me, here. Are you associated with Black Star Labs? I recently ordered some MSM there, and liked the service. I haven’t looked, but what would adding these immunopeptides cost?

What would you suggest for these purposes?

1. Breakfast protein blend
  2. Post-workout protein blend

I typically drink a whey shake with Udo’s Choice in the morning with yogurt or cottage cheese and fruit for breakfast, and then go with a similar arrangement for after my training sessions at lunchtime (but without the oil)

I am always interested in “magic”, but skeptical. I would be willing to give it an honest shot, though.

Shaf…

Week behind…but the Anabolic Indicator (three modules combined to one!) is being polished with photos…(I have spent 20 weeks testing the blood glucose monitors and have gone to quest diagnostics for blood and urine work. Anyone complaining about the delay better understand that this has cost me 1300 USD and I have lost money on the Lab Lounge). The anabolic program will run an athlete 500 USD and is the most effective monitoring system I know. Omega wave eat your heart out.

The formulas for the cocktails will be July…and yes I use Blackstarlabs.

The Anabolic Program? Is that something new or is that the combined cost of the prerequisite equipment, testing, and supplementation to do it right?

Looking forward, as always, to the good stuff. The ROM and Regeneration grids have made a positive impact in my training.

According to CT’s self-assessment I am doing great on the training side, decent on the regeneration side, and abysmally failing at nutrition. This I already knew.

The anabolic indicator is a way to gage the anabolism of an athlete Shaf…and after the cocktail formulas expect huge things…

We have a new lab rat…a high school linebacker I have named “tombstone”.

You are the most dedicated person I know… don’t be too hard on yourself!

I’m sure we will wait patiently for as long as it takes for you to come up with the quality you are known for. :slight_smile: This all sounds fascinating.

[QUOTE=Shaf]I assume you are replying to me, here. Are you associated with Black Star Labs? I recently ordered some MSM there, and liked the service. I haven’t looked, but what would adding these immunopeptides cost?

AT MINIMUM DOSING (3G/DAY) IMMUNOGRO WILL COST $18/ ~33 DAYS

What would you suggest for these purposes?

1. Breakfast protein blend

FOR ANY MEAL I LIKE A BLEND OF WHEY AND CESIN, UP TO 50% EACH. TO ME THE CASEIN REALLY DOESN’T MATTER MUCH EXCEPT FOR TASTE AND PALATE. BEST TO WORST PALATE TASTE: MICELLAR, MILK ISOLATE, CALCIUM CASEINATE

I personally like oat fiber powder and maltrin for my choices of carbs. This will be a choice shortly on the custom page. Very low GI. I will add fruit, but we will have flash freeze dried fruit availlable shortly for mixes as well. Makes if perfect and easy!

1. Post-workout protein blend

For athletes, we ship a TON of the sport meal advanced. Teams like to pick it up on the 50lb bags for a big discount as it goes quickly with so many hands grabbing scoops! A simple blend of malto/dextrose/whey/bcaa and is roughtly 70 carbs / 30 protein. Taste is unbelievable as well, and it should be with all that sugar. When you compare the cost to benefit, this is probably the ideal mixture in my mind.

I typically drink a whey shake with Udo’s Choice in the morning with yogurt or cottage cheese and fruit for breakfast, and then go with a similar arrangement for after my training sessions at lunchtime (but without the oil)

----This is good to me, but in my opinion it is best to first spend the money on fish oils instead of Udo’s choice. If you have trouble getting omega 6 & 9 in todays menus, you are a special creature eating only nonprocessed foods entirely. Just my thoughts.