Post your Diet Here!

Just interested to see exactly what everyone’s diet is on a typical training day. Be as detailed as you’d like…the more details the better of course! :smiley:

Breakfast: McDonalds Big Breakfast or a Coffee from petro canada
Lunch: Snickers Bar
Snack: Snickers Bar
Dinner: KFC, a beer and a shot of Tequila
Snack: Tapioca Pudding

Ok, next verse! This time just the non-smartasses!

Breakfast: Turkey slices, 2 egg whites, pineapple, natural peanut butter (from the spoon)
Snack: 2 egg whites, apple, natural peanut butter (on the apple) or walnuts
Lunch: large salad with romaine, spinach, cottage cheese, 1 whole egg, green pepper, tomato, carrots, radishes, either a can of tuna or some turkey, a slice of swiss, juice of half a lime, olive oil, salt and pepper. Sometimes I add walnuts.
Dinner: Meat of some sort and half bag of frozen veggies, all with olive oil and hot sauce (I eat hot sauce like it’s going out of style…might as well be it’s own food group)
Pre-bed Snack: Cottage cheese and natural PB.

Post-workout is generally a carb/protein shake consisting of a banana, blueberries or strawberries, milk, 1 scoop of vanilla Grow, and coconut oil. Sometimes it also contains walnuts and/or oats.

Breakfast: Bowl of fruit (varies- strawberries, bannanas, pineapples, melons, occasionally oranges blueberries or raspberries) with lots of cottage cheese on top

Mid-Morning snack: Crackers, grapes

Late Morning: Half sandwhich (usually either roast beef or turkey-sometimes ham)

Lunch: Other half of sandwhich, apple, orange, sometimes I’ll get some subway (roast chicken) or chinese food. If it’s a training day and I’m training at five I’ll usually eat half a footlong sub now.

Mid Afternoon: Other half of footlong sub

5:00- training
7:00- dinner, usually meat(generally chicken) with either potatoes or pasta and veggies
Before bed- eggs

If I’m training later at like 7, I’ll usually eat a can of tuna, and a couple slices of toast with peanut butter as soon as I get home from school.