Omegawave & Soccer

Im currently using the OW system with my team (top pro league). Ive seen alot of benefit in this system and suprised it is not more common at clubs. Just wanted to discuss who uses the system and how they implement it.

We get all the players at least once a week and we like to get the 11 starters from the previous game within 48hrs. It gives us a great idea how fatigued a player is, whether or not he may need an ‘easier’ week or not. We’ve suggested (with no luck) about a few players we were worried about and they ended up injured in the next game. I feel as though OW is hard to sell to ‘old school’ coaches.

Thoughts…

Was this technology around when greats Alfredo di Stefano, Platini, Cruyff, Maradona etc were playing?.. Would it have made them even better players?. Not sure.

It seems greatness hasn’t moved on with greater technology…

A little bit gimmicky for my liking but I suppose I’m too, a little old skool.

For $10k or whatever the stupid toy costs, it should do the training for the athlete. And win the games. And suck me off.

Yeah. Try doing the HRV tests several times in a row and watch yourself going from ‘ready to rest’ to ‘ready to train’ to…