5 eggs w/cheese and ham

postworkout:
protein shake

dinner:
chicken breasts/pork/steak/pasta
apple
banana

usually much on deli meat and roasted nuts throughout day inbtw classes

however sometimes if i forget to thaw out the meat in the morning, im faced with either eating a hamburger or fried catfish, i AM in college.

if there is any omega 3 value in the catfish, ill eat that every time im faced with that decision. however, i hate making that decision.

also how is my diet?

About how many calories is that?

is what?
the catfish or the daily intake?
because i know neither of those.

the catfish they serve at our diner is 2 solid pieces.

I meant for the entire day.

There is some omega-3 value in catfish. Certainly more than a hamburger:)

Your diet appears typical for a college student. My concern is that you might not be getting enough calories.

not sure how many calories…

where do u think i should food throughout the day?

i keep weight fairly well, if anything i have been getting heavier…?

I’d be more interested in knowing the mercury content in catfish!

Rupert
CharlieFrancis.com

I have always liked the strong flavour of Catfish… now you’re telling me it was the mercury, oh, yum:rolleyes:

What wouldthe story be there. Aren’t catfish farmed now?

Mercury happens more so in the big older deep sea fish. As can be viewed here:- http://www.cfsan.fda.gov/~frf/sea-mehg.html

Catfish seem fine :smiley:

what does catfish task like?? i have always heard that they are pretty much a garbage fish and dont eat it!! Now i hear they are serving them up at collage!!

Well, garbage and being served up at college are not mutually exclusive. But, hey, some fried catfish, maybe a few hush puppies, some greens, a little sweet potato or pecan pie…may not make you a better sprinter, but might make you happy. :wink: