Olympic Games Rio Updates All Sports and Comments for Fun

I have really been enjoying the games thus far.

Did not watch the opening ceremonies. My thoughts can’t get past how it possibly interferes with the athletes performance. That’s Ange the former athlete speaking.

Ange as of 2016 thinks the opening ceremonies are super cool. The fan fare the celebration ( I love a good celebration) and the spectacle.

I’d love to hear what some of you say about what you thought.

I’ve enjoyed the swimming. Despite the fact that I think the differenciations are not diverse enough so therefor you have one person collecting multiple medals for virtually the same event. Anyone care to comment about that? Why don’t we have the MEn’s 100 meters and then the men’s 90 meters and the men’s 101 meters. Someone enlighten me if you are able.

Gymnastics has to be one of the coolest sports period. And I love the Tide ad for the female all around athlete. She is a fire ball who’s story I have heard is one of struggle and loss. I have a special place in my heart for this sport due to the time I spent before I was 13 years old. I have enjoyed pointing out the tricks to my son that I was able to do. It’s amazing to see how many twists and doubles front and back they are doing now as though it’s normal. My best tricks were aerial front on the beam and front layout on the beam and back handspring plus back flip on the beam. Rarely could I execute those in full routines successfully. Looking back I loved the tricks and hated having to do routines. Having said that I only recently realized it’s not normal that we were expected to do all routines alone 100 percent of the time. It’s no wonder that gymnastics is a development sport for so many sports. If you have a strong strength to weight ratio you are half the way to almost any sport.

Trampoline is funny but I love it none the less. Its kind of a made up sport but watching those girls get that kind of height freaks me out.

One of the tennis players that lived with us for 2 week in 2009 has advanced. Johanna Konta. That is pretty cool for both James and I as he gave up his room for her. CF was not well at that time but getting very close to tennis then was cool. She recently beat Venus Williams for her first grand slam win in Stanford before the Rogers Cup in Montreal Canada.

I can’t view the results on the www.iaaf.org site any other sites showing results?

I downloaded an app for our national broadcasting CBC.

I enjoyed this.

I especially liked the #DeBolt. Love that actually.

Take a look if you get some time.

http://www.cbc.ca/m/sports/topstories/debolt-debunked-in-200-showdown-1.3727515