• 8 Tech Drills
  • Fence Drills
  • 6 20m speed bursts

4x300 @ 36 or better w/8 mins. rest

1. 35.4
  2. 35.2
  3. 36.6
  4. 36.1

Today I was just trying to get on the track and do something, practice has been light lately. I think I did well to say I haven’t done much this summer. Times really dropped off after the 2nd 300 because it just started pouring down raining, and the water added extra weight into my sweat pants. I wanted my last 300 to be my fastest, but it didn’t work out that way. Hopefully by the time we start practice next month I’ll be up to speed, but I think I’m faster now than I’ve ever been.

Hey man, good workout, how old are you, what are your pr’s and where do you go to school. I am from new orleans, but now live in california. I guarantee if you get to 20.60, you can will also be much faster than 10.50. But, real good on the workout, if you stay consistent and better those 300 times, 45.00 is definitely in your reach.

Thank you. I’m 21, and I’m not in school right now, but I was at SUNO, but I had issues with the team, so I’m not there anymore. I just wanted to put a time to aim for in the 100 that wasn’t too fast for me, it’s not my main event, I might only run it once next year. But if improve my times below 400m, the I’ll defintely be at nationals.

That is powerful sit, i like it.

damn Pretty fast 300’s are you a quarter miler. I would be shot after 2 300’s.

I’ve never had sets of 300’s that fast before, so I know I’m faster now than I’ve ever been. After yesterday, I know I’m going to break my PB by more than 1 second (47.18 in 2001). But I know I have a long way to go before I get to the level where I want to be. I’m still a little nervous about this year. We’re going to run at LSU a few times this year, and that means I go head to head with Kelly Willie in the 4x400. I remember I saw him at LSU Tiger Relays come back close to 10 meters to beat the Ex-LSU team that had Derrick Brew and Alleyne Francique. So I use that image to focus everytime I go to practice.

LSU is always strong in the relays, I ran against them in 98 NCAA in Buffalo, their 4x1 average height was 6’3, I think 2 of that 4 was on the 4x4 also. Keep up the good work.

Been off track for a minute, got hurt playing basketball, then started a new job, yea I know, full of excuses. Been working on the business side of having my own team, so I haven’t been completely slacking off. Team practice starts soon so I’m really excited. It’s been a while since I’ve been in a practice against someone who I couldn’t walk down at will, and now there might be 4 or 5 guys on my level so I can’t wait to get out there.