No Excuses: Basement Tempo Advanced TWO

I got a chance to view the advanced basement tempo film part II where Charlie takes Angela through a series of exercises and drills to specifically address her individual issues and needs, specifically a recurring back problem that was flared up from a previous training session.

A Very important point that is stressed over and over in the film by them both in that the scheduled session may not always go as planned, and a great film that runs real time.

The film is great in that you get the opportunity to see how CF can adapt and change a scheduled training session given the status of the athlete at that current time frame. IMO a must-have for coaches that deal with athletes on a daily basis and must adapt on the fly. Great product yet again!

CF where can I find the roller Angela used in this download?

go to TravelRoller.com and you will find it there.
let me know if you have any trouble

Thank you for your help…

One of the reasons I thought this workout format might be great is 1. its in real time and 2. training is not always about following a recipe. =
you hope the majority of time you can follow a recipe ( more or less) but in reality the more you train and the higher up the food chain you are with sport the more you must be thoughtful, methodical and know how to work around various issues.
thanks for the review.
contact me direrectly if you have any thoughts on future products.
Ange

I have been using the black foam rollers from perfom better, I need something a little firmer for my bigger football players we are using baseball/lacrosse balls for certrain body parts (piriformis).