Nike Combine shoes

r u talking about the soccer vapor bc the link i posted are football vipors and i love them for game action - i dont even get ankles tape.

I assume if you are doing short-shuttles, cleats would be better for the direction change.

The question you have to ask yourself is would a lighter shoe (built like a sprint spike) have a bigger payoff in the 40 yard dash? I’m not certain. I think it depends on the turf. As I’m finding out, not all Field Turf-like products are the same. Some have longer grass blades. Some have grass blades that are folded over (to prevent the rubber fill from flying into your eyes) and some fields are groomed better than others, affecting the compaction of the grass blades and fill.

I remember reading that Joe D. likes to use track waffles for the VJ.

Was that from his VJ Articles or Training for Combine DVD? (I have it just can’t remember) But he said that he prefers something that gets you closer to the ground or able to feel the ground; Nike Frees, waffles, something along those lines.

vj article, martin ronney like basketball shoes.

These shoes are out now, anybody plan on getting them?

http://www.eastbay.com/catalog/productdetail/supercat--home/model_nbr--75138/sku--16181001/cm--54406P/