NBA-100m

What current NBA guys do you think would blaze in the 100? Who would be in your fave five? What do you think they would run? how about with some training?

I’ve got Barbosa, Iverson, Monta Ellis, TJ Ford, idk maybe Mike Conley? Aaron Brooks?

Would not rule out Lebron, simply a sick athlete.

Jokiem Noah ran a 4.5 40yd in college

If AI was injury free, him probably.

Most guys are too tall to run a good time.

hmmm, good question…

Shawn Marion !!!

Lebron

Iverson

rip hamilton

barbosa

andre iguodala
allen iverson
chris paul
Felton Raymond
Tj ford
lebron james
sebastian telfair

Nate Robinson, small guy, 5-7 or 5-8, but he was fast at football in college as well, and we have all seen his explosiveness in his dunking. He’s probably fairly quick.

I forgot about nate, he would blaze a 55m.

Those are some solid picks. Lebron would be interesting. He might be the best athlete in the world so who am I to say he wouldn’t rock it.

I can’t believe Noah ran a 4.5 Have you ever seen him run? It’s disgusting. lol

I don’t know about Rip. Check out this article:
http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080420/SPORTS03/804200649/1051/SPORTS03

I beleive barbosa would be up there, I seem to remember reading he was sickly fast in HS.

Nate Robinson holds the Washington state high school record for the 110HH with a 13.85

Why did he run the 40? Did he play football too?

thats legit

tony parker is my pick.

NEW ORLEANS better beat the spurs!!!

John Lucas would be one of the fastest guy’s in the NBA 5’11 dunks from the spot.

john lucas III…?

he’s not that fast.

mustache drug addict ncaa tennis champ john lucas, he was the good one.

hornets should win.

He has a very fast jump- not on the roster anymore. Bobby Jackson hes fast??

Hornets guards play better defense than Nash. Parker won’t be getting those crasy number in this series.

I don’t know. Tony Parker is pretty tough to stop. Who do you guys think is better him or Ginobli? I’m going with Manu. That man is a nightmare.

The spurs get under my skin, they bend the rules at any end to win. Duncan, Parker and Ginobli should get any oscar for acting. Hack a Shaq has to be legislated out. It’s retarded. Intentional fouls are 2 shots and the ball. Yet, this hack a shaq bs is allowed and treated differently.

Parkers better than Ginobli but Chris Paul will skool them both! Go New Orleans.