MySpace vs Facebook

Which do you use most? MySpace or Facebook.

Facebook is far more interactive. MYSPACE has some nice features, but it is more for self-promotion whereas Facebook is more for getting in touch with friends.

deleted teh myspace cause it was getting gayed out with spam and hacked phished passwords.

Facebook hands down. Myspace doesn’t seem to offer much.

I have to say I’m with Mortac, facebook rocks. I’m totally loving it.

Rupert
CharlieFrancis.com

Myspace is harder to find your friends on because everybody has a million friends. I like facebook because its easier to find people you actually know.

yeah, facebook destroys. Its kinda like msn and myspace put together and made very user friendly.

you can become a facebooker easily, facebook anyone you want, start facebooking groups/events, facebookingly poke someone, add facebook applications, and become hypnotically facebooked by facebook

Do you work for facebook? You sound like an ad… :stuck_out_tongue:

Facebook…

Tyson Gay ran 19.62 into a headwind. That man is not human…

The Truth about Face Book.

http://www.albumoftheday.com/facebook/

Rupert Murdoch owns Myspace.

Cool vid…be careful what you buy into though.

Rupert
CharlieFrancis.com

EXACTLY! Anyone can find the truth by doing just a little research from a variety of resources.

The thing I noticed with facebook was all the people I haven’t seen in a long time who I haven’t talk to in a long time who I have no desire to talk to for another long time.

I like myspace because being a musician I can contact a ton of other musicians and listen to their stuff.

If it’s just for talking with friends then facebook is for you.

Plus the myspace search engine is the worst I’ve seen since the internet became popular.

My thoughts on the MySpace search also, they could easily give Facebook a good run for their money if they improved its granularity.

Rupert
CharlieFrancis.com

I’m a facebook fan myself, but I’ve noticed the celebrity impersonation on there is starting to creep in like it did with myspace. There are a couple of Asafa Powell’s and Maurice Greene’s on there…

Guys,

I have just created the ‘www.charliefrancis.com CREW!’ group on facebook. Let’s expand this ours little community! :slight_smile:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=5840653978

The group has already 8 extremely cool, highly intelligent and enthusiastic members. We understand it’s all about the quality, but since we established a good base now :wink: we can start accepting high numbers of people :stuck_out_tongue:

[I hope I helped, Duxx?? :o ]

myspace.com/lenarduzzi

see all my sweeties…ciao

From what I understand Bebo is the one gaining popularity.