My Sprint Training Journal + WS4SB

Wednesday 10/14/09:
Power clean 3x8,8,5 (95.115.135)
Barbell squat 5x8,5 (balance), 8, 8, 8 (225, 275, 325, 275, 225)
Seated leg curls 3x10 (140,155)
Split Squats 3x10 (each side 80)
Romanian deadlift 3x10 (135,155,185)

Disregard this post…inaccurate.

Where is the speed and power work in your training??? Doing sprints on a treadmill is the reason why you aren’t getting faster. You need to hit the track more, that’s the only way you are going to get better. Taking steroids will not replace the foundation of speed and power work! You’re still considered a young athlete and you haven’t even been training that long to have the need for anabolics…

Haha, this is one of the dumbest things I’ve ever read for a couple of reasons.

1. You’re 19, not too experienced with training, and just need hard work and time.

2. You can’t even talk about AAS on this site, let alone detail your use of it.

And what’s this crap about being self motivated? You’re a cheater, plain and simple. By breaking the rules, you’re denying honest, hard working people their shot at competing. So what if training was hard? Training and dieting and competing are supposed to be hard. Get over it.

If you need to cheat to compete, you don’t need to be competing at all.

You know, working is hard. So is going to school. Maybe I should just knock over a bank, or sell drugs. I’m self-motivated though, so it’s okay. If you want to call me a criminal, I understand. :rolleyes:

Goodluck bro!! So young to venture into the darkside.

Do you run 13?

I run under 12.4 now :). After 1.5 years. I go to the track once a week and do drills and run some sprints for times.

You are not a criminal. Its called hustling bro. We’re all hustlers working our asses off to get somewhere. Even if you take AAS, you have to 3x as hard now. Think about it man. And I deleted my last post regardless as I realized it was against rules and regulations to post about AAS.

I pray that you’re joking.

You are openly violating the rules of not only the governing body you will be competing under, but also of the country in which you live.

Stop justifying your actions and acknowledge what you are: a cheater searching for the easy way out.

Yeah, we’re all busting our asses, but the rest of us are doing so within the well-defined rules.

You focus too much on weights. Steroids will make you stronger but I don’t think you need more strength just to drop down from 12.4. You don’t seem to do much speed or speed endurance work. Also, your form could probably use work if you’re running 12.4. You should post video or something and maybe one of the coaches could tell you what you need to do.

Hahaha, go hustle some money and get CF’s products.

Well guys, Ive faced reality. Ill tell yall exactly what I told my boy John via PM. John is like my mentor/big brother in this forum and hes helped me realize its not worth it. Here’s what I wrote to him:

I realized that I was blinded by the dark side for a few weeks man. I realized all that crap was unneeded. Honestly, 5 years of hard work brought me to the strength and size and shape I am in now. And taking PEDs will honestly is just cheap as an athlete, especially someone whos put so much work in the past 5. So believe it or not, I reconsidered. I’m only 19 bro, I have the whole world ahead of me. Im on natural steroids at this age anyway cuz of I have a shitload of testosterone running thru my body!!! HAHAHA!! Thank you and the guys for helping me reconsider bro…My body isnt something to mess around with.

Like I wrote, I was just blinded by the shortcut for short term reasons and was not thinking long term. Thanks for saving my life. =)

Im back guys!! No use to juice if I aint even hit my potential yet!!! IM BAAACK!! =)

Im gonna hustle somebody else with that $300 I spent and trade those $300 in for doing my usual workouts x 300 like them Spartans :smiley:

RJ, yous a cheater hahahah

I’m glad you saw the light, and I hope you’re serious.

Greed and pride make men do horrible things.

Short term vs. long term…I wanna be a hornier person for the long term, not short term. If you know what Im saying ;););).

I still wouldnt call it a shortcut. It will enhance your performance and help you achieve the same results that would take 6 weeks in 4 or 5. So if you really think about it, saving 1 to 2 weeks man?? Come on, be real, its not worth it. Ill work those extra 1 to 2 weeks and do it my damn self!! Multiply my age by 52, thats how many weeks I been living. Add and extra one or two to the 6 weeks, not a big diff in the long run bro.

Sunday 10/18/09:
New week. Same goals.

Bench Press 3x12,10,8 (135,155,175)
Reverse Grip Barbell Row 3x10,10,8 (135,155,165)
Chins 3x8,8,5
Dips 2x8

10x30s sprint, 30s jog @10-10.5mph @5.0 incline

Ab-work:
Decline Weighted Crunches 3x25
Weighted Russian Twists 2x8
Incline Bent Leg Raises 2x12

Notes: Cool. 2 day rest. Energized!

Monday 10/19/09:

Was gonna make it a bodyweight calisthenic circuit day…but couldnt help myself!! Did arms afterwards!!

Pushupsx20
Squatsx10
Chinsx10
Squatsx10
Dipsx10
x3

Close Grip Pushups x10
Decline Pushups x10
Chins x5

then the Yankees lost to Angels…everybody at the gym stopped and watched the game…good thing today was bodyweight day so I didnt get pissed…

EZ Bar Preacher Curls 3x12 (40, 65, 65)
–Standing EZ Bar Triceps Extension 3x12 (40)

10 mins on treadmill @5.0-6.5 incline @6.0-8.0mph
5 mins on stairclimber

Abs
Rope Crunches 3x12
Side Bends 3x20 (10 per side)
Hanging Leg Raises 2x12

Tuesday 10/20/09:
Power Clean 3x8,5,1 (95,115,125)
Box Squat 3x8,8,15 (225,275,315)
Leg Curl 3x12,12,8 (140,140,155)
Bulgarian Split Squat 3x10 (each side) (40lb DBs)
RDL 3x12,12,8 (95,115,165)

V Ups 2x20
Flat Bench Leg Raises 2x12

Notes: Fainted and blacked out after 315x15 PERFECT set…I have such an amazing spotter who just pushed me to keep going cuz I told him I have a few more left aftet my 8th rep. Rehydrated and was lightheaded the rest of the workout. Felt good. Thats me being crazy =). So what I learned, Im gonna start doing high rep squats. Amazing for cutting/bulking. It should be a staple!!

Also, I hate how the iPhone 3G doesnt have a camera on it so I couldnt record it. DAMN!!!

Thursday 10/22/09:
Push Press 3x12
Partial DL in power rack and shrug 3x12
Lateral Raises 3x12

Notes: Finally got a phone! Got an iPhone!!! Cant wait to hook it up with music and other fun stuff!!

Monday 10/26/09:
Barbell Bench Press 5x8,8,8,8,5 (95,135,155,175,195)
Barbell Reverse Grip Bent Over Row 3x8,5,3 (135,185,205)
Weighted Chins 3x5 (+10,+15,+15)
Weighted Dips 2x3 (+10)

8x30s sprint, 30s jog @5.0-6.0 incline @10mph-11mph

Ab work
Decline Weighted Crunches 2x25 (+25BW after 2nd set)
Incline Bent Leg Raises 2x8

Notes: Music really helps me focus and I dont realize how fast Im running or how heavy Im pushing!!

Im gonna start doing fieldwork starting next week because Im loaded with studying this week. I will try to make an effort to do some track/field work on Thursday since I have no school.