my diet w/ help of clemson

Whoever said bodyweight squats aren’t hard? 3x20 before lifting is fine as a warm-up and wouldn’t be hard. MMA types do hundreds of hindu squats. I tried Clemson’s depletion 20 bodyweight squats + 20 lunges and that was somewhat hard, but I had the worst DOMS ever the next 2 days. It’s a different type of difficulty. I hate lactic acid, so it’s actually harder for me than going for a 3RM or something.
That sounds like a good idea to do some Hindu squats as a cool-down. Sometimes my knees had the same symptoms as mentioned, thanks for the article.

8:30pm
hpf liquid vitamin
clemson cocktail
4 dr. sears fish oil

10am
Ice Venti Caramel Macciato

12:30pm
Chicken w/ Vegetables & Rice

4pm
1 can tuna w/ peppers

6:30pm
Pepper Steak w/ veges & rice

8pm
clemson cocktail

8:45-9:45pm Training
Flat Bench, Incline, Standing Shoulder Press 5, 8, 10
Dips 4x20

Warmup
Flat Bench
45x8, 135x5, 135x5
200x4, 190x6, 175x8

Incline
165x5, 145x8, 135x10

Shoulder Press
110x5, 105x8, 95x10

Dips 4x20

9:45pm 1st Postworkout
35g whey, 70g dextrose

11:15pm 2nd Postworkout
whey & yogurt

fri - off day

sat
pilates - video recommended by clemson, didn’t think i would enjoy this but i’m starting to like it

tempo
10x100 45s rest between reps
*I’m not exactly sure about my 100 time, but I was looking at CF’s forum review and came accross the tempo chart and decided to use 16s as my target and I think it worked well

tomorrow i will weigh myself and see if i gained any weight and then make adjustments accordingly.

What’s the name of the video?

i went to champonline.com and got june quick’s pilates video. you need a long roll to do this workout.

Swimalates? What do you mean by a long roll?

swimalates is the correct one and a long roll is what you support your spine on for this video…basically just makes it harder.

here is a link to show you a pic.

http://www.nefitco.com/foam_roller_3foot.html

Cool, thanks a lot.

190 lbs. - up 4 lbs, but a lot of this weight was lost when i went away…i think a better gauge will be next week and then i’ll get a better idea of what adjustments i’ll need to make. still a very good week.

Flat Bench 3x10 (3-1-2) 2min rest
Warmup 45x8, 95x5
135x10, 155x10, 165x8

Barbell Row 3x12 2min rest
Warmup 45x8, 95x6
135x3x12

Weighted Eccentric Pullups 10s rest between reps
12 singles

*Not used to following the tempo and I’m starting to think that my conditioning sucks because I’m struggling through these workouts

I hate using timed tempos. I guess if you’re bodybuilding they help, but I don’t like the idea of timed concentrics.

Warmup
Jump Rope, Band Goodmornings

Speed Bodyweight Squats 2x30

Squat 3x3
135x3, 185x3, 225x3x3

Lunge 4x8 (2-1-2)
45x8, 55x8

*Lower left knee started to hurt so stopped workout after 2nd set of lunges

What’s in these “Cocktails” because your food intake is quite low for someone your size to be able to put on mass. Seems to be working though.

Forgot to ask. What’s so special about the HPF 1-Step Multi Vitamin? I’ve seen it recommended here often but after reading the ingredients, it doesn’t seem all that great. Have there been studies on it that I should be aware of?

Forgot to ask. What’s so special about the HPF 1-Step Multi Vitamin? I’ve seen it recommended here often but after reading the ingredients, it doesn’t seem all that great. Have there been studies on it that I should be aware of?

Vitamins and Minerals are not part of the FDA…so I could start a Super Pro blend vitamin and contain nothing…I like Usana and the One-Step because mitochondria tested them and found the purity to be high. Something containing what is on the label is now rare. Not a big deal between the two brands and the liquid vitamin is not a pill. Some athletes would eat cockroaches to run faster but parents are less scared of a juice then white “pills” so I suggest they use the one step product.

as for the drinks…just support. Nothing illegal.

ccardill how is your training going?

training is going ok right now…i weigh around 188.

the job is hurting my performance. 70 hour work weeks and then i’m interviewing for other jobs before and after work and some of these jobs i’m interviewing for i could potententially be working upwards of 90-100 hours a week. so i haven’t been posting much because my free time has been limited lately.

whatever, enough with the excuses. my bro bet me $100 i would not weigh 200 lbs. by the time he got home from college (may 8 or 9). no way is he winning that bet. so i got some work to do.

12 pounds in three weeks? Your going to have to put more then the regular list of ingredients…

the new job will require less fiestas!

i’m going all out. i figure from 188 to 194 will just be weight i’m making up and then rest will be the hard part.

trust me there is no partying involved. just work, training, sleep. my life is officially boring right now…will change to work, train, girls, sleep.

Ever hit 200? How’s the training?