My Amazon Shopping Cart

Currently in my Amazon Shopping Cart …

Running: Biomechanics and Exercise Physiology in Practice - Frans Bosch
Essentials of Strength Training and Conditioning (Soviet Medical Reviews: Section C - Hematology Reviews) - Thomas R. Baechle
Diagnosis and Treatment of Movement Impairment Syndromes - Shirley Sahrmann
Phosphatidylserine - Paris M. Kidd
Fitness and Strength Training for All Sports : Theory, Methods, Programs - Jurgen Hartmann
The Endocrine System in Sports and Exercise (The Encyclopaedia of Sports Medicine) - William J. Kraemer
Low Back Disorders - Stuart, Ph.D. McGill
The Death of Marco Pantani: A Biography - Matt Rendell
Rehabilitation of Sports Injuries: Scientific Basis (Encyclopaedia of Sports Medicine) - Walter R. Frontera
Strength and Power in Sport (Encyclopaedia of Sports Medicine) - IOC Medical Commission Staff
Science of Sports Training: How to Plan and Control Training for Peak Performance - Thomas Kurz
Functional Training for Sports - Michael Boyle
Designing Resistance Training Programs - Steven J. Fleck

(Subtotal - 799 not inlcud. Shipping which alone will be 68 USD!!!)

You should see my wish list!!
I might post it for kicks later

You have too much money for you own good. I’ll send you my kids for 6 months, that’ll fix it :stuck_out_tongue:

:slight_smile:

I have a girlfriend - you’d think that would fix it.

I haven’t ordered them … I just kept adding things to the cart and I just checked the list there now.

I’ll be saving a bit before I can order all those!

lol you dont have to order them all at once

True, trying to keep shipping costs down to a minimum though!
All you guys in the US with the next day delivery etc.!
Spolit

no23 my friend today is your lucky day, i have a better site for you its called half.com. just write donw the isbn numbers from the books on amazon and put them in the search box at half.com. dont be suprised if you find the books you want for 50 -75% less than on amazon.

My new best friend!

:slight_smile:

you know i always got your back no23

Running: Biomechanics and Exercise Physiology in Practice - Frans Bosch

I have read that mrtn have mentioned this book as awesome reference on running biomechanics and rationale for strenght training…

oh no, the mighty duxx is into it now. you guys will be starting up your own library any moment. (edit that . . . writing your own library) :slight_smile:

LOL!
You may be right more than you think kk(k)? :smiley: :rolleyes:

Oh the irony!!!

The constant search for knowledge …

KK between Duxx and myself we will keep giving you more and more reams to read!