MVP training log(WS4SB+football training)

What? Why are you always so quick to pop off? I wasn’t assuming anything that I haven’t read about Buddy. What I’ve read from James at elite.fts sounds the same.

Maybe its you assuming that he’s not doing something similar to wsfsb. I was just curious as to what they would be doing, if it was something different than I’ve read. James doesn’t usually respond to anything specific I ask him…I thought you might know.

Thats false James always give detail messages about there training big/small skill athletes, like I said message him and maybe he will respond.

Spoke with this athlete recently and he ran the 3rd best 10 on the team 6th best vertical and
8th best bench for the skill players we will see how he fares when the pads come on.

Hey man I’m sorry I picked up your topic late but I need some advice for you as I am going to be a senior in HS and I am going to try out and MAKE starting safety.

Me and you seem like we got the same numbers except I’m 165 to your 180. I’, trying to go up to 175. Football practice begins Aug 18th and first game of season is Sept 6th.

I know Im late in everything (waiting out until my senior year to go out for football and your topic), but could you give me some tips/advice on how to mix in some safety workouts along with my track workouts that I am currently doing? You can see my progress on my topic.

You can obviously tell that I am a sprinter which is why I want a safety spot. CB and RB are locked up but S is in the air.

My PBs in weights is

Bench - 165
Squat - 250
Deadlift - 250

Your advice would be greatly appreciated man. Thanks.