Music : Justin Timberlake's new release

I have never listened to a Justin Timberlake CD in my life…until a few days ago.

His new CD is titled “Futuresex/Lovesounds” and it is an incredible disk. 12 tracks that will get the party moving or your game on with your date.

Heavy beats, and killer lyrics make this disk a simple “need to have it”.

Over the course of the weekend its been played many times. Smart…timely and some hot hot music.

Go get it already. Its coming out in 2 days.

Rupert
CharlieFrancis.com

I take it your opinion of Slayer differs?

Big time.

Rupert

Rupert keep that up and we will create a poll to have you banned or committed :smiley:

“You’ve got serious thrill issues dude.”

My only question is:- was this playing when you took the pictures you sent over the other day? If so, sign me up!

Hey, Adbrauner. Does Rupert know that you’ve been wearing his clothes?

This CD was played 6 or more times over the course of our 3 day end of summer party (which ended last night).

Here is the way to do it–

Get this CD, add a few bottles of champagne, or your favorite beverage and invite 2 or more women (or whatever you are into) over for a “listening party” and let it rip!

For our experiment we had a fully stocked bar.

As Charlie noticed, my after party got insanely crazy…thanks alot Justin Timberlake.

:slight_smile:

Rupert

Uhh now was it the music that got them crazy or was it the stocked bar?

If you’ve got the right booze and you’re even half a player heck you could have Boz Skaggs pumping and still score with the ladies.

Lets set up a double blindfold placebo and see what happens.

who wears the blindfold? You or the girls?

Girls like to have fun. No blind fold required. Music is key, if you’re going to have a party you need to have things setup for FUN!

The Timberlake CD is out today…check it out to see what I mean. We’re having another party on Wednesday night to celebrate Wednesday night…we should have some photos coming.

Rupert
CharlieFrancis.com

Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker!

Ogden Nash

Has anyone checked out the cd or any tracks?

Rupert
CharlieFrancis.com

I have a better experiment. I’m going to be going to 4 Film Festival parties over the next 72 hours. I will play the Timberlake CD each night I bring a women back to my place and report back. If I’m lucky Ben will be calling me back and we’ll have some funny photos too.

Rupert

I always thought the best advice was … never bring a camera to a party … you never know who you should (or shouldn’t) be photographed with!!

Camera’s are now “in”.

Rupert
CharlieFrancis.com

Well we expect to see some pics of some hot ladies so don’t let us down.

the cd is good. will put into action this weekend.

the 3 6 mafia track and the ti track are hot.

Pics are welcome

but 

is Justin Timberlake any good?

He doesn’t get enough hip extension.