Muscle girls need love too?....

I’m messed up

I was just looking in the archives and found this quote interesting.

I really think that it comes to bodyfat on a women. Too much and you have a sealion and too little and you have manly features. When a woman gets her bodyfat down to single digit levels the places that it shows the most is in the upperbody and particularly in the face. When a man has low BF levels and his face is lean the “chiseled” look comes about. Same is true for the woman BUT most of us guys don’t find the chiseled look on a woman to be attractive. Personally I think that women with low BF levels are attractive to a point but I don’t like the chiseled look. For most of these bodybuilder types they only attain this look for a certain period of weeks before a contest which needs them to get as lean as possible.

Rupert, how the heck do you attach a pic???

When you go the the “Reply” screen. Keep scrolling down to the Additional Options section. Click on “Manage Attachments” and you should be able to upload there. Hope that helps.

Oh no, more hulk girl photos?

:slight_smile:

Rupert
CharlieFrancis.com

PS

The members appear to have spoken, see the results of the poll.

http://cache.gettyimages.com/comp/52015958.jpg?x=x&dasite=MS_GINS&ef=2&ev=1&dareq=C0B138730AA92967C4EC8C6819ED7505A9C30E9B9B114CE8