Muscle fibre problem.

History
I am a long jump coach. In the last 2 years I have taken on a senior male sprinter 60m 6.88s/100m 10.8s/long jumper 7.60m.Weight 73kgs. He had 6 years out following a partial achilles tendon rupture. He didnt have surgery just continued in the weights room. 3 years into his break, he started cycling professionally, training his VO2 Max & lactate threshold. His Vo2 max improved from 56 when he was a sprinter to 74 as a cyclist. Now after 2 years of intense rehabilitation on achilles he is totally injury and pain free. His current training levels are :
deadlift 200kgx3=86%of previous PB
power clean 120kgx1=88%of previous PB
snatch 75kgsx1=88%of previous PB
1 foot Depth Jumps 1m=57% of previous PB level

All through the last 2 years he has sprinted and jumped in training technically well.
Question
Training levels are high but competition performances are currently low. He is running 60m 7.31s, 11.35s for 100m and jumping 6.60m. Weight still 73kgs. His box splits and sprinters sprints flexibility has improved over the 6 years by 10-15%.
1)Did the cyling change his muscle fibres from type 2B to slow twitch?
2) Is this irreversable? If not, how do you reverse it?
3)Does he need to perform closer to or in excess of his previous PB levels to transform the fibres back from slow to fast?
4)Can improved flexibility ever decrease speed and power?

It’s cool but just for future reference, please restrict a topic to a single thread under a single category. This question has already been posted in the Track & Field category.

Thanks. It gave me an error message when I posted, telling me to try to attach it to another thread. Once I had done this I saw it had been posted in both places.

Yeah don’t worry about it. Rupert the webmaestre has found a lot of flaws and he’s scouting for a whole new setup for this forum. But in the meanwhile the ghost in the machine is sending all sorts of odd and misleading messages.Patience.