Mo's Adidas Sprint Suit

The scientists that work for the major sports organisation (Nike, Adidas) often comprise the validity of there work to help the organisation sell its product. So Charlie your right to think some of their findings are incorrect. If I was a scientists working for Nike and the results of my research showed that Nike sprint shoes have no scientific support, I would soon find myself out of job.

talking to a mate of mine who is pretty good friends with southa african 400 mt runner estie wittstock got the info that the new suits are called “adidas formotion”. (the south african team is sponsored by adidas)

so for all of you that want to really see what the suit looks like up close…
Check this out:

http://www.press.adidas.com/content/item.asp?itemtype=4&itemid=1175&intRegionID=1&strLang=en

http://www.press.adidas.com/content/item.asp?itemtype=4&itemid=1176&intRegionID=1&strLang=en

if you want my opinion, they got the research ideas from the japanese at http://www.cw-x.com

so check it out!!

Cheers

Check these babies out!!!

horrible spikes(contrys flag in the floor???) :rolleyes:
the spikes off 2000 look much better and discrete…
i hate the new one i hope they fall apart in the 100mts final, muajajajajjaja

they’re the wind beneath his wings that’ll fly him to victory :slight_smile:

C’mon monkey, i’m standing right next to chi and we’re pissing ourselves laughing at your answer… c’mon “the wind beneath his wings”

also you do realize that chi does love being a slight bight antagonical in his answers. (although I do agree with him that the 2000 shoes were cooler, fitting in with the USA sprint suits pattern)

haha, that was what the smiley face was for…i’ll try something else next time. guess i’m too “unobvious” or whatever the word is…

are you and chi friends/relatives? it’d be pretty cool to actually know some people on here…

Friends actually, he’s been sprinting way longer than me and was at sydney 2000. We both train with the same coach.

But then again, it is hard to know people on here considering the relative distances between people.

I don’t know about you, but I’m in Chile in South America, and the other people that are from south america that I know are on here are: aln who’s in argentina and Flying who’s in brazil.

sydney as in olympics? wow

i’m in the US (ohio)…and where i’m at, track really doesn’t seem to be too big, especially among the asian community. it’d be nice to have someone to train with though.

did you just find a coach out of an interest to begin sprinting? or did he find you? track coaches aren’t too common around here either…if you’re fast, than you do a sport (usually football).

Yeah he was on the 4 x 100 relay for Chile.

Here in Chile track isn’t too big either, you can imagine that as a latin american country the main sport here is soccer, and if you do train then people usually ask “is that all you do?” as though it’s a bad thing or “unworthy”.

To be tell the story I kinda lucked into my coach. Every year there’s a week we take off at my faculty, where everyone competes at different kinda stuff, among them there’s a sports day, where I ran in the 100, and without any kind of trainin ran in second in 11.9 HT, and a couple of guys that trained or used to train, among them, tha guy that beat me was regional champ at one time (he used to be a killer 400mt runner here in chile when he was a junior, running at one time in 46 at about 16 years old I remember hearing) anyway, this guy said, that I had a good base to work from and If I’d ever thought of sprinting and I said I’d never done it, so he said , “I’ll tell you what, how about we go one day to the Universities training session, and I’ll introduce you to my old coach” I agreed, and that’s what happened.

To be perfectly honest, it took my coach a while to really take me seriously (I think he was probably used to guys coming in and disappearing after about a week) but I hung around and started running better. During training I met Chi and we became friends, he’s a really sociable guy, if you can get your head around his humor.

but then again, our humor on the track tends to be very puerile humor.

shh, top secret ( twin air outlet )