Mo's Adidas Sprint Suit

Goat, its Pietro Mennea.

djp, any word on that pic of the suit you might post?

Sorry Vito, got sidetracked with training & work… I will have it scanned in the morning, apolgies for the brain lapse there… real life gets in the way at times.
I want to know if there is pics of the Italian in the briefs (breathe easy guys, I’m a girl)…

What difference would wearing the “performance shorts” only for competing?

I know from experience that when I wear new tight shorts my legs feel better!

I meen if its “true” that minimizing muscle vibration improves performance, would training allowing the muscles to shake (baggy shorts) and then when needed where the performance shorts, would that improve performance more?

Okay kids… scanned the pic but have never downloaded anything onto a forum so… instructions??? Please keep it simple as it has been a long week!

When you place a post, under the type box there is additional options. Select Manage Attachment and then follow the instructions, pretty straight forward.

Just make sure that you save the scanned picture with the correct valid file extension allowed on this board, which are, gif jpe jpeg jpg (anyone one of those).

Okay Vito… here goes …

holy crap that ended up HUGE!!! sorry, I was just trying for a little pic but I guess you get to see the bands the “experts” are so hyped about!

this whole hoop-la bout the new suit is BS.as someone stated earlier,BJ ran .79 in singlet and shorts with diadora spikes,on a soft track compared to mondo nowadays.

sorry guys but don’t get caught in the advertising hype.bet if mo greene was eating horse shit people would try it.i think hes eating BS.GOAT my backside

Go Out And Trip!

His forearms are huge…

Think that’s due to his weight lifting, or do you think he wanted it purposely for his sprint?

I can’t really imagine why anyone wants big forearms for sprinting.

Maybe they can re-design the suit to streamline his forearms.

forearms are just cut…looks more vascular and low bf% than bulk.

I still think his forearms are quite big.

I’m sure they would make a suit like that Mr. Francis and boast a boost of some +5% speed too, but they cant exactly fit a 165+ lb man in a suit like that.

Why have the “band” around the waist?
is his core stability bad!

Its the same as when lifting, use a belt and you dont use your core as much.

Maybe by using a “band” in this manner it ensures posture position and endurance.

My wife and I went to Greece on our honeymoon. It was 53 degrees celcius in the shade and over 60 degrees on the street. I have never experienced heat like that before or since.

cheers,
Chris

The heat must have made it the more the reason to stay in your hotel and “enjoy” your honeymoon then :slight_smile:

I hope you had a remarkable honeymoon.

yes we had a lot of fun :smiley:

Cheers,
Chris

I’ve been to Athens too and seriously - it is not funny - especially coming from Irealnd and the wet weather here, very hot and humid, the polution is a problem too, but the people are beautiful.

I wish I knew more of the language

Many athletes are travelling from Cyprus

my brain swells at anything over 25 degrees celcius

Get in contact with Adidas Dj - see if they can design u some kind of ice hat :wink:

Seriously - good luck staying cool

closest thing I have seen is that dumb assed hat with the 2 beer cans & the straw!!
I was never good with the heat but since suffering a serious concussion I’m the chick in the hat any time the suns out or it is an excruciating headache for the next 24hrs!
(BTW that’s not what I meant by my brain swelling, I’m just from a cold climate people who like cold oceans & rolling in snow after a sauna.)