Monday Night Football

I hate putting my cash on goofball teams and coaches but after all I’m here for one reason and one reason only… Steelers (ML): I think there is some two way overreaction going on here. The Steelers aren’t as bad as everyone is acting like, and the Bucs sure as hell aren’t as good as people now seem to think they are. All I keep hearing this week is how bad the Steelers defense is, but I’m not quite ready to say that. Yes they were chewed up by Kansas City last week but they only allowed 327 yards to the Browns in week 1. Last week we all know about Mahomes going for 6 TD’s and Chiefs scoring 42 points but the truth is the Chiefs look to be one of the best and most explosive offenses in the league. The Steelers weren’t the first defense that couldn’t stop KC and they certainly won’t be the last. Offensively Pittsburgh is just fine at 29 points per game and a league best 489 yards per game. In short the Steelers still have a very explosive offense and in my opinion the jury is still out of their defense, I’m just not ready to rip that unit apart because they couldn’t stop Kansas City. As far as the Bucs go you’ll have to forgive me if two great games from Ryan Fitzpatrick aren’t enough to make me forget what he’s been for the last decade. He’s a middle of the road QB and the ultimate journeyman. Two good games isn’t enough to change that and I’ll need to see more before I’m drinking the Kool-Aid. When he comes back to earth this offense is in trouble as so far their ground game has been non existent. With just 77.5 yards per game rushing the Bucs check in at 27th in the league. Their two top RB’s Rodgers and Barber are combining for about 2.4 yards per carry and there’s really nothing going on there at all. At the end of the day if you are a buy low, sell high guy then spots don’t come much better than this. Just a few weeks ago many thought the Steelers were a super bowl contender and the Bucs were a lock to go winless until Winston returned from his suspension. Fast forward two weeks and now the Steelers are just a 1 point favorite? That’s a discount I just can’t pass on. I have a feeling that in a few months we’ll look back at what this line was and just laugh.

9/24/2018 8:15 PM NFL Football 489 Pittsburgh Steelers* -103 vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Risk $10,000.00 To Win $9708.73

AB cooking!!! 16-7

The tides are turning… Tampa is picking up steam.

Tough win but ill take it… Time for some ice cream then off to bed - gonna sleep like a baby…

Should be a nice weekend - lots of college and nfl games.