Milk?

I’ll try it again. I think I may have had too much water last time.

i can only take milk in cereal, which i hardly ever eat anyways…
it feels too heavy in my stomach, i hardly drink anything except for water. drinking milk feels like drinking a meal… ew

How about skim milk vs. 2 percent? What are the advantages and disadvantages of skim?

I have brought a product caleed Lactase. This is for people who are lactose intolarent like myself. It recomends taking 2 tabs before consuming milk. I was begining to wonder if I wasn’t getting enough calcium becuase I hadn’t been drinking milk for about 5 years. How much calcium in tuna? Enough for an athlete?

I have heard milk and other dairy products actually slow metabolism somewhat.

I love milk but have been trying to cut back a bit. Be sure to take calcium if you drop milk all together :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Chris

Eat your greens, they are have a way higher source of calcium than milk does.

I like milk personally. But something you have to take into account are the added sugars from drinking milk, maybe it could be better consumed as part of a post-workout meal. Also look into taking a digestive enzyme if you have problems digesting milk.

i can’t hack drinking Milk (i don’t like it), the only time i can have milk is with Wittabix (i have to mash it up so it is all soaked up. Also i have milk with Coco Pops, i can only drink about two glasses of Milk and then i will start regecting it.

But i know it is good for you!

No one has given a definite answer on one thing…is it okay to consume milk post-workout in a whey shake, or would water be better? I’m referring to 2% milk.

water , whey and carbs

Thank you, Richard.

what does (whey water and carbs) mean.

Whey hydrolysate is a type of protein commonly taken after a workout because it is fast-absorbing. Carbs - carbohydrates. Need certain types at certain times.
Water - not to be taken w/whey unless you add something else or just have a gem-tasting powder.