Mike Mahler/Free Kettlebell DVD

Congratulations, the following members have been chosen (based on their feedback) to receive Mike Mahler’s kettlebell DVD. Please note this giveaway is closed.

[b]NYCJ01

AggieLax

cunni122msu

elars21[/b]

Please forward me your address info via Private Message.

Thank you

Rupert
CharlieFrancis.com

Make sure you give us a review of it :smiley:

OMG!!! Hell ya John CS. I havent won jackshit IN A LONGGGG TIME. Thank you Rupert!

Maybe my luck is changing.

HMMM now where the hell is that lottery ticket I just played???

well hell…no more excuses. this is cool thanks rupert!

i got the DVD as a t-mag review, it’s well worth the time and effort to watch it and incorporate some of the kettleball training into your work… just ignore when he name drops davies.

Got my dvd last week whil i was on vacation. Pretty good presentation. The only thing I wish there were more of was the training protocols like Charlie laid out on the GPP. Other than that it was pretty good. I like the idea as using kettle bell as an addition to wieghts.

I was thinking that it would be good in GPP on a tempo or easy day with light wieght and then use them as a training tool during SPP maybe as a dynamic type of session with heavy wieght…

Thanks for the review and did you get the DVD user guide? It has 14 training programs. Email me at mahler25@yahoo.com if you did not get it. It is an e-book

Thanks

have not yet recieved the dvd…

Cunni,

I sent you a message on this, PM Mike your address…it was missing a zip code.

Thanks and hope you guys ALL support Mike, he did a good DVD thats worth checking out.

Rupert
CharlieFrancis.com

oopps…thanks rupert!

Damn an e-book too??? Hook me up :slight_smile: Im emailing right now!