Mike Barwis

http://www.freep.com/article/20140611/SPORTS01/306110127/detroit-lions-ndamukong-suh-barwis

Oh SH!T!!!

Not him again. Hasn’t he created enough “Junk Piles” of Athletes already? see latest article by Robert A. Panariello. Sheesh!!!

Can you post the article.

sure thing
http://www.strengthpowerspeed.com/incorporate_everything_into_training/

it was also posted a week or so ago on Bret C. site-

…"The S&C Professional should develop a training philosophy, and based upon this philosophy, select the best exercises that will optimize your athlete’s performance on the field and don’t worry about including “everything” else in the program design. There are certainly many instances where incorporating everything may lead to achieving nothing or as my good friend Derek Hansen and Charlie Francis would state, “You wind up creating a junk pile.”

more and more OF MORE is how he did/does it…f*ck the Score!

isn’t he now a member of the Forum?

If so, maybe it’s different nowadays! Time will tell.

I always wish everyone success. Him as well.

I don’t watch much TV but I will tune in if someone reminds me to set the DVR a day or two in advance.

***well…I don’t wish Memo success…unless he changes of course. He’s extremely Bad for Boxing!

I hope you guys are watching this show. lol

I RECORDED IT AND WATCHED SOME OF IT AFTER THE KIDS WENT TO SLEEP. <<<sorry about that…caps lock was on. I didn’t mean to Shout at you! I’m not going to type it all again or start over from 0.

I FF to the parts where Richard Sherman was talking and looking for any Nuggets I could get from someone that is at the top of his Game/League.
I’m all about Nor. Cal Teams but he is the Man.

re: Training from the show however- Not so much.
I’ll leave it at that.

I will say this however re: 4.5 sec. 40 yrds

If you’re not ashamed of your claim. You are not a True Marketer!!

30 reps of half lunges with 265lbs or the trash shoulder complex.

I didn’t watch those parts in its entirety…can you blame me? The -not so much- comment was just a play on words…i’m not interested in his methods.

Not sure if you’ve seen it, but this is my favorite Sherman clip. No physical training shown but dude is serious about learning the game.

As for Barwis, I’d like to see the data from his previous schools, injury rates and KPI tracking through the years.