Michigan Madness vs Pittsburgh Panthers

With both teams ranking appx at the end of the top 25 polls I think this gives us a pretty good poll of who you think will finish the season with a better ranking?

No poll, just polling of predictions whatever form they may take

14-14 pitt vs bowling green

27-17 pitt losing, lets go james get the boys ready.

Man 17 points against bowling green, gave up wat around 60 vs tulsa in the bowl game last year.

In all fairness bowling green is expected to do well this season, didnt get the game on tv so dont know how it went. But thats a rough way to start the season.

Intrested to see if sam mcguffie can live up to any of his hype. Got it on now.

pitt played ok, too many drop balls late in the 4th quarter and bowling green did a great job tackling.

Pitt will be ready when it counts… they haven’t finished vertically integrating their catching skills at game speed.

Not sure about that, too many penalties. They have awesome team speed, top 5 in ncaa.

Pryor looked like a beast on the field.

Right now looks like Michigan could have used him and a little more.

Team speed? Says who? James be drinking that Russian Vodka. If he drank the Sugar Cane Juice he would get it done. Bolt would be better than moss. Too Xplosive.

Where is mr.shuman cool?

Hey Mr.Cool. Sorry I couldn’t get you back on atoboldon.com! :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Buffalo beware. Lou Holtz said Pitt looked tired and heavy legged and maybe their training camp was inappropriate.

Hey are you serious? Bad physical preparation.

Well his exact words about training/camp I believe were “maybe they went too hard in the 2-a-days”

Just made it home and heard the samething on espn about tired legs etc.

Is it just me or does Michigan look like they are bringing a lot more speed this week?

Yeh, they are playing against miami ohio. I still say pitt has top 5 team speed esp at the skill position.

They are playing against Miami Ohio

Buffalo takes the early lead

17-16 Pitt in the 3rd