meal setup

alrite heres wut ive got goin on on monday wednesdays and fridays i do wake up and ride my bike the 12 miles to the gym to do my legs and ab routine i usually get there for 10, but i dont eat anyhing until after that workout when i get home at noon so i can burn more fat (im tryin to lose wait) so i end up eating a prety big mela at like 12:30 then i go back to the gym at 4 for my upperbody workout but i take my pre workout drink at 3:15 and i have to take it on an empty stomach so once again i dont end up eating til i get home after the workout at about 7
so im only eating 2 meals a day is this bad? or if i keep my protein intake high enough could i keep this up
ne help would be appreciated

What exactly are your goals? Im not really sure what you were getting at… That was quite the run-on sentence … nah seriously though, 2 meals a day is not going to cut it. Post a sample day what you eat cuz I wasn’t really sure what you were saying…

sry i was in a rush
wut im trying to do is lose body fat but still keep my muscles in an anabolic state, but im afraid it mite not be healthy to only eat 2 meals or i mite not be gettin enough protein or losing energy
meal 1 at 12:30
protein shake (nitrotech)
3 chinken breasts
salad
a couple handful of almonds
a bowl of steamed brocolli
a yogurt
an apple
a big ass bowl of oatmeal
and some beef jerky

Meal 2 at 7:30
protein shake (myoplex)
a steak
a bowl of fruit
steamed spinach
a couple handfuls of peanuts
baked beans
spaghetti with sauce
yogurt

10 p.m.
protein shake (nitrotech)

Maybe take the protein shakes seperate so you can turn the 3 meals into 5 meals?
That way it will be 5 smaller meals as opposed to 2 larger and 1 smaller.
Also that way your body will use the food for energy instead of it being stored as fat.

ya i see wut ur saying but i dont want to eat anything before the first workout so i can burn more fat and then when i need to take my pre workout drink i need to have an empty stomach (which i take at 3:15) so i dont see when i could put them in

Just because you don’t eat in the morning doesn’t mean that you are burning more fat during your workout. You may even be hurting yourself more than helping. The amount of fat burned is determined by the type of workout that you do. If you do not have enough glycogen for your workout, your training intensity and power output will suffer. Fat may produce about 3 times the amount of energy as carbs or protien, but it takes a while for it to be converted into energy. Put on some muscle to raise your metabolic rate and you will see the fat start to come off quicker than it would by starving yourself in the morining.

Also, try splitting up your meals. You are eating a huge amount of food at one time, and the body will only take what it needs from it. I don’t know how much you weigh, but both of your meals are stacked with so much protien that you just piss most of it out. Learn the right times to use protien and carbs to optimize your diet and lose the weight.