Master sprint program

I wanted to gather some information on training programs for a master (50+) sprinter.
Recovery is important. Up until a recent calf injury I had been doing
long sprint focus - day 1
rest - day 2
tempo - day 3
short sprints/plyos - day 3
tempo - day 4
short sprints/weights - day 5
rest - day 6

The calf injury has shut down my outdoor season but want to focus on next year. I do lots of general prep stuff during the off season and strength/power work prior to comp season

Are you looking for a gpp setup, if so see below?

Mon: Hi Ex Hills 3x10-20-30, Wts squat, bench, row, hypers 2-3x8-12
Tue: Tempo Ex 2x6x100+mb core
Wed: Rest/Self Therapy
Thur: Hi Similar to Mon
Fri: Lo Similar to Tue
Sat: Rest/Manual Therapy
Sun: Rest

I would try and contrast shower daily and get at least one day of manual therapy. Make sure your diet and supp plan is in order.

Supp I recommend:
1: Multi vits
2: Fish oil
3: Whey + carbs post workout
4: Zma
5: Creatine (low amounts in gpp 2-3grms Mon/Thur)

Thanks, I was mostly looking at how to plan the pre comp stages since most of the things I have read are not necessarily geared to a master athlete with work commitments on top of the need for rest/recovery. All those supps are already on my list with the exception of ZMA but is something I have been investigating. Due to the current calf injury this is how my typical week looked.
Monday - squats, chin ups, single leg reverse hypers
Tuesday - tempo work done on concept2 row machine 2 x 5 x 200m
Wednesday - Anaerobic alactic power - using concept2 rower and airdyne
Thursday - active recovery
Friday - Bench, muscle cleans, KB swings, GH raises
Saturday - tempo on rower same as Tuesday
Sunday - rest
I hope to be back running in a few more weeks and will keep the GGP idea in mind for the remainder of the summer and then head indoors for a strength/power phase over early winter. My work schedule is such that Sunday is the best day for me to have the most intense workout of the week.
Thanks again.

Don’t understand you post at all, why are you thinking about pre comp if your outdoor season is over?? "The calf injury has shut down my outdoor season but want to focus on next year. I do lots of general prep stuff during the off season and strength/power work prior to comp season

The approach RB34 has given I would still think appropriate

Sun: High - Short Speed + Weights
Mon: Tempo Ex 2x6x100+mb core
Tue: Rest/Self Therapy
Wed: Hi - Special Endurance + Weights
Thur: Lo Similar to Tue
Fri: Rest/Manual Therapy
Sat: Sat

RB34 sorry for the confusion. Yes this season is over and I was looking ahead to next year.