Making your own post-workout protien drink

Making your own post-workout protien drink
I don’t feel like paying the inflated prices for the protein drinks on the market. I would like to make my own using a blender. Anyone know have any ideas for the ingrediants I should use to make my own?

Ingredients: Lowfat Milk, Deionized Water, Milk Protein Concentrate, Sucrose, Maltodextrin, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Cocoa Powder, Lactase Enzyme (to break down Lactose), Carrageenan, Lecithin. Minerals: Calcium Phosphate, Sodium Phosphate, Magnesium Phosphate, Manganese Sulfate, Chromium Chloride, Sodium Molybdate, Zinc Oxide, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide. Vitamins: Sodium Ascorbate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Niacinamide, Biotin, Folic Acid, B12, D3, a-Tocopherol Acetate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin K.
http://www.go-energy-recovery.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=goProduct.Flavors&link=chocolate

These are the ingredients for the go chocolate drink. It looks like they use milk,water,cocoa powder and a bunch of vitamins. Shouldn’t be to hard to make. There charging over two dollars for 11.2 ounces of this?Chocolate milk and vitamins?

ok guys here ae the ingredients for my drink so far!

1step multivitamin-got to have those vitamins
Chocalote milk
lemonade-my favorite drink
honey
whey protien powder-for muscle building
strawberries
blueberries
bannanas
orange juice

any more ingredients I should put in. Also does anyone know where I can get a good no thrills cheap protein powder.

Go to protein factory and make your own…come back…tell us how it tastes…then tell us how you blend it at a high school after your workout…

I drive back to my house wich is only 5-10 minutes away where I open up the refrigarator and drink the premade protein drink. Or I go in the refrigerator before I work out and grab the drink poor it into a flask and drink it after my workout. I don’t see why the companies version would be better then mine. I don’t think they have made the drink so scientifically sound that they have the perfect post-recovery drink, I think my homemade concoction will do just fine:D .

Clemson look at all those delicious ingredients, all that good stuff mixed togethear is bound to taste good.

Again…it’s not me, me, me. Good for you enjoy your drink but I work with many athletes that Travel outside a 5 minute zone…such as other countries and states…Go doesn’t spoil…read my latest post. You haven’t made it yet so how many oz is it? I make my own shakes from time to time but you become a blender to the machine…how much honey…how many strawberries? Go put in some USANA pills and blend it up!!!

hehhahah… USANA PILLS! AHHH HAAA