LT on 60 minutes

I don’t know who this guy is but he was on 60 minutes this past Sunday.

Here’s a short clip of him training from the broadcast.

http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/i_video/main500251.shtml?id=3596461n&channel=/sections/60minutes/videoplayer3415.shtml

LT is from my area. He runs a camp at Baylor every summer, and I have met him there before. As far as his “training secrets” go, they have already had articles about his training in the stack magazines, but that was about a year or two ago.

You guys must be joking!!!

Looks like the textbook definition of sports specific training. I wonder how his body reacts to it.

look at his on field performance.

haha…yeah definitely…LT will go down as the best RB of all time, barring a serious injury

naw, i think “all day” will be the greatest.

If he can stay healthy I think he will be, but he could end up like Fred Taylor. A great back who was always injured throughout most of his carreer so he never got a chance to show all that he could do. It’s too early to tell just yet.

No way…he’s to injury prone…i think mcfadden will be better then AP

No way, just look at what he have done this year, he will change the rb position. AD could have went pro out of high school.

injury prone, boy i would love to have an injury prone back like AD - look at the stats. i love run dmc but he may be injury prone with his body type, i hope his lower body can take those blows.