Lots of Underclassmen entering this year's draft.

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/08underclassmen.php

When the combine arrives in February, things should be interesting.

Be very interesting. This years RB class is loaded.

There aren’t many big name senior rb’s this year besides Chris Johnson from ECU. Most of the big names are underclassmen. I would say that Darren McFadden is no doubt the best rb of the underclassmen.

Yeah, your right. The underclassmen really made this an outstanding class. The one i really like is Jonathan Stewart from oregon 5’10’’ 230. I’ll be interested to see how his workouts go.

That guy is predicted to run in the 4.4’s. That is pretty fast for that size. Im interested in seeing the scouts evaluate UCF RB Kevin Smith. He rushed for 2567yds and 20td’s but the only big-named school he ran all over was UT.

And Mississippi State stuffed him!

Personally, because of how deep this years RB class is, i think jamaal charles and steve slaton would have benefited from staying in school. Although, i guess i can understand slaton coming out, because more then likely his PT would have been cut in half because of noel devine.

I think this is one of the best RB class to evercome out and w/ that said i think it is very dumb of alot of the Junior RB’s to come out, i also think most of the underclassman should have stayed there are alot that wont be first or second round pics and should stay, and i though Kenny Phillips (i think thats his name) the Safty from Miami should have stayed b/c when u watch him play he dosnt exactly know everything thats going on

i believe miss state stuffed mcfadden also.

Yeah but he torched us out of the Wild Hog set, throwing and optioning to Hillis (sp?).

Martellus Bennett from Texas AM, somehow is the #1 TE on Rivals. Texas AM never really used him so I’m interested in seeing how the scouts will evaluate him.

dont see how, i think usc te is the best and most athletic.

i agree, BFD is a beast

There are some pretty bad TE’s from Mizzou entering this year’s draft. I know one of them’s name is Marting Rucker. I ball out with him on NCAA08 all the time.

yeh his bro mike rucker play for the panthers.

Vernon Gholston from tOSU is an absolute manchild. He looks like a bodybuilder. I’d love for my steelers to draft him, but there’s not a chance he falls that far. VG is going to be a sack machine in the pros.

hes gonna be good in the 3-4 outside lb.

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d806a7d2e