Long jump-TRAINING

Hello,im 17 year-old long jumper,and since this summer period i havent trained at all.But i got willingess when I jumped 6,99m almost without any technique.And i can go much more further but,compared to others,i know what i’m lacking excluding technique(that’s routine part).STRENGHT and speed endurance(because i compete in sprints as well) which i think comes with.

I’m here 'cause i i’ve spent days,and days searching for some tips,exercises,etc.to improve my strenght.So which exercises are common to improve body strenght and explosiveness?

That my problem(problem which i think that is,speed endurance,strenght) is real u will know when i say that i have 60m-6,50(ht) and only 11.13 on 100m…I’ve competed with boys who have under 11,and i was destroying them till’ 60-65m and I almost fall down at the last 10-15m,because my shoulders are rotating,no technique at all,etc…

My standing long jump is 3,13m which i think,can go over 3,20 very easily because i’m lacking that explisiveness while taking off…

Other problem for me is streching,cause im very core/hard(can’t remember phrase on english,sorry).and what do u suggest for me,joga or sth?

Thank you very much!

To be honest I think you need to find a coach. There is a lot to cover here.

I have a coach but he’s not much into long jump training.He was sprinter and has been focused only on sprint’s training during his career…