Lolo in the raw

pic looks retarded. Show some bush

Your crazy, I love the pic.

Absolutely stunning…she is one remarkable human specimen…

Why cause its tasteful? lol I need some thickness. She would be like hitting a dude. Her back as cut up as yours lol.

AHAHAAHAHA :D:D… Have you seen her jaw as well?? It’d give Brad Pitt and Channing Tatum a run for their money!

I’m not denying she is stuuuuuning but she got something a lil masculine about her… like most female athletes.

The picture hides a lot, obviously, but I’m pretty sure it wouldn’t be like hitting a dude.

I also says she weighs 160. I’ve seen her many times and any time I’ve seen her, I doubt she tipped 160 even at 5’ 9". Must be in the off season.
Marion Jones was 154 and was noticably bigger in the upper thighs and hips at the same height.

Her website bio lists her at 130?

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=4536943

Give me serena over lolo any day of the week. muscle tone and thickness. The ultimate combination!

Def be like bangin a middle linebacker! I’ll take both.

I’ll take Shelly-Ann’s butt over both…

OK Adonis, just be sure, if you ever wind up with Serena, that you are up to the task or she might stuff something down your f**king throat that you’d prefer remained where it is.
As for middle linebacker, as a part owner, she might economise on salaries by suiting up.

dude she looks great, i too preferr thicker women, but i would not complain to have such a stallion!lol. and have u ever been with a world class athlete? I wonder. Believe u me, it’s very nice.

Bro what the heck, THAT’s what would be be like hitting a dude. Badonkadonk loving never caught on here in NZ. Lolo is about the perfect female specimen IMO, but if you’d prefer Serena then that’s one less male to compete with I spose.

Damn. I think you guys must be trying to overcompensate for something - there is a definite lack of confidence in your own man hood going on in here. I simply can’t see the muscle bulk you guys are talking about.

Chris reminds me of a story about a former, somewhat homophobic, Olympic champ who liked tall, strong legged women. Walks in to a club with some mates while in Sydney, first thing he sees is a tall, strong legged blonde in a short dress and immediately reacts with “That’s mine!”. He saunters over: “Hey love, can I get you something to drink” to which “she” responds in a baritone voice “That’s lovely of you, I’ll have a beer”.

Who? The linebacker and Lolo? :stuck_out_tongue:

Now I didnt mention shelly ann cause she wasnt in any of the espn pics. But she is def on my top 5. Got a thing for short chicks with big butts and braces. lol As for serena. That is a brick house stallion. I would definitely have to to some V to make sure that I am on top of my game with that. Have to hit her with that Wesly Pipes!

lmoa…

shoot ui feel u on the shelly ann she cute, and ufunny as can be with that pipes, thats the dude! LMAO