Lifewave Energy Enhancer

While my experiments with the patches have given dubious and alternating results (actual performances AND regulatory mechanisms monitoring -via OmegaWave System- wise),I really think the concept is interesting and the biologic phenomena they are talking about may be among the possible benefits of well established “complementary” or “integrated” medicine practices,which I have had the chance to witness personally on the two levels (performance and monitoring).

I’m willing to accept that this stuff may have some benefit, but I have not tried it myself. However, the technical explanation that I’ve read as to why it works hits me as very dubious. It might work, but not by the mechanism described (which sounds like pseudoscience techno babble to me).

Steffensen all patched up (another pic shows one exactly opposite the one visible in this snap)

Yep, it looks like lifewave!

Note the location on this sales artwork!

http://www.lifewave.com/USA/ENGLISH/images/videobutton.jpg

anything claiming massive improvments in human ability that is from a Multi Level Marketing system i would avoid
I have seen a juice that supposed fixed everything that could be wrong with you, price, $100 per mnths worth. Special fruit picked from a remote island, and juiced. Old sick people were fallling over themselfs.
The magnets, every multi level company must be selling these. It dont actually fix anything, it just confuses your pain receptors. Perhaps good if you want to be wearing them the rest of your life, and $$$$ to spare.
Now these patches. Come-on??

I guess they could help you psychologicaly, help you believe it is fixing the problem causing a placebo affect. older people are more likely to fall for this as you said because they need some hope, sometimes these things give them that hope.

I’ve tried the new patch, ICEWAVE for muscle problems, they don’t always work (expecially on pain) but i’ve had good feedback on acupoints.