Lactic Acid buildup question

I go through nothing but lactic acid buildup in my conditioning workouts/football year round. For how much more conditioning I know I do more than other athletes my age, you would expect me to always be first in line for the drill, and be able to do every drill full-speed. In this case, would this be that lactic acid builds up in me faster than most people, or is this most likely just a sign of mental weakness? During the workouts at school, I am always the one to tire the fastest. I will be wanting to put my hands on my knees and gasping for air while I look around and everybody around me looks like they still have a lot more left in their tank, and they are barely breathing. There are even athletes that sit on the couch all day that appear to be in better shape than I am.

Could a supplement like Biotest’s Beta-Alanine 7, or creatine probably help this lactic acid problem?

its all in ur head.

Possibly but don’t buy it from Biotest unless you like paying extra $$$

So you are saying that any Beta-Alanine is good?

Could my conditioning be poor because of my high blood pressure maybe?

How much water are you taking in? Are you on any diuretic blood pressure meds?

Gasping for air doesn’t sound like a lactic acid issue, but more of an aerobic conditioning issue. Do you do much Extensive Tempo or other aerobic conditioning?

Thank you.:slight_smile:

My school’s workouts are only anaerobic type workouts with very little rest(15-30sec). You are expected to do each drill at full-speed, with very little rest. Would some extensive tempo possibly help me get adapted better to the anaerobic conditioning?

Yes it would