Jim Bradley + Stawell

It’s ironic isn’t it, the purist coaches are fighting amongst themselves and chasing 12 year old kids in the quest for an Olympic athlete.Put one of their collegues down and half will jump up to support you.

Yet those dirty old pro runners are having a drink after the games and patting each other on the back. Put one of them down and the lot will be against you.

Must be a lesson here somewhere.

Fortunately I have Sevocrator on the ignore list so I don’t read 99% of his posts. Unfortunately every now & then someone quotes his previous post and I’m accidentally exposed to a Sevocrator post which only reinforces why I choose to ignore him.

So I’m stuck in the 19th century simply because I enjoy the challenge, excitement, rewards & camaraderie of pro-running and combine it with the mainstream amateur competitions to offer a more worldly & fulfilling athletic experience for my athletes. Seems an odd assumption but so be it.

PS: I’m just glad there are not too many other former dyed in the wool, astute & competent amateur based coaches like Matt Beckenham ‘plundering’ the pro-circuit.

PPS: Any chance of someone…KK, Sevo, convincing Matt B that he should stick to the amateurs only? I wish he’d go away. He’s making life hard for us!

Fortunately I have Sevocrator on the ignore list so I don’t read 99% of his posts. Unfortunately every now & then someone quotes his previous post and I’m accidentally exposed to a Sevocrator post which only reinforces why I choose to ignore him.

I am mortally wounded, irreparably devastated and incurably depressed for the rest of my toothless life - hik! - said Jim. :slight_smile:

Youngy and his gooo goo ga ga chit chat…