Jake's TO experience

Hey Forum,

Last week I had a special opportunity, to go to Toronto and train under the watchfully eye of Charlie! My experience was amazing, just the little things I have picked up along the week is helping my training 10 fold! If any of you have a strong desire to improve, you should really try to get to Toronto to train under him for a week!

I was impressed that someone (Charlie) with so much knowledge and experience is so open with his information and his willingness to spend so much time with me, is a testament, to how great his staff, and this forum is!

Glad to hear it Mercury.

Expect to see some great things here at the forum in the next short time. We plan on taking things to a totally different level.

Rupert
CharlieFrancis.com

can’T wait :slight_smile:

Rupert,

Let us in on these new developments! :smiley:

I’m excited.

don’t want to start a new post for this but read somewhere in the archives about these products: (CF about order of release)

1st the E-book presenting training info in the clearest and most graphic way yet, with a great deal of info that has never been released by me till now.

2nd a DVD presentation of a training camp to give a clear understanding of problem solving and the means to improvement. This will show how the componants and training info on this site is put into effect in a specific case with clearly observable results.

3rd the SPP DVD which will cover the special prep training through the max speed and strength work in phase 1.

I’ve read about the SPP DVD that it has been delayed, what about the other products?

The DVD presentation might have been “The Jane Project,” or it might be the Fundamentals series, but I don’t know for sure. Rupert would be the one to talk to.