Jack3d

Gee, I don’t know professor why don’t you crunch the numbers for me. The fact is that pretty much every black person in the world has tried their hand at sprinting whereas few whites have so current demographics of elite sprinting don’t necessarily say much about genetic predisposition.

The fastest men I know are white and I know many blacks who have run track and were supposed to be “great athletes” so I’m skeptical.

Further, didn’t you try to disparage Casey Combest in another thread. Regardless of his personal issues, Combest was a genetic freak of nature for speed and the fact that you would discount his talent incriminates your own bias.

Casey Combest ran like 10.3. A far cry from 9.5.

Another realist.

But no worries, just cos white man can’t run, doesn’t mean the world will stop spinning.

Da fuck u talkin bout. Thats all you got is casey. Please take your white power movement and neg reps somewhere else and stop hi jacking threads with your non sense.

Do you need to drink a lot of water while on Jack3d? Is there a good phasing period? Like 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off? Thanks

You should be drinking a ton of water as an athlete any ways. I never tried jacked but most stuff like that makes me thirsty

I have supplemented similar stuff, it cramped me up to the extent I thought I was going to tear something. I threw it in the trash.

Also be careful that is doesn’t blow you up too much. That stuff carries water affecting bodyweight/power ratio.

stuff like this should be used for hard workouts and meets only. that way you dont have to worry about the water weight

i could use a good 10 pounds… as long as it isn’t fat. The first time I took creatine I gained 10 pounds in like 2 weeks

Have anyone took jack3d later in the evening 6-7pm? With my work schedule I have to train later in the evening/night but can’t afford not sleeping at night.

I have. It might keep you awake if you aren’t exhausted. I wouldn’t recommend taking it after 5pm. And I would recommend taking it 30 minutes before your workout begins.

Try it once and see what you think. I think it will keep you awake though.

btw, that stuff is great!

Do you think I could take it at 5pm and train at 7pm?

try it.

i did not like doing that though. it lost considerable effectiveness for me. Perhaps a placebo type effect though? Or I guess it would be “no-cebo”

Yeh, no different then taking it before a prelim race then waiting 2-3hrs before finals.

I finished up a tub. Jack3d works… You can see and feel a difference when you are on it. There are workouts I just would not be able to do when I was not taking it. For example, I finished up a work out of 10x100m @ 13.5 and better with 1.5 min rest and i felt strong and felt like I was holding back. Tried the same thing a week later without the stuff and I could not do the same work out. I tried it with the stuff and I was able do do the work out. same thing with weights. So yeah IMHO it does work. It’s the caffine and geranium extract it gives you a buzz. The only draw back is that you wont sleep for days if you take it regularly and you crash HARD right after your done with your work out and you will have a performance crash weeks after.

Look at youth addict’s product called torch’d it give you a nice pick me up and It gave me a sense of well being and being happy (maybe Im just crazy :-P)

I’d have to give the edge to jacked only because of the beta alaine I like the burning / itchy feeling when Im doing special endurance I dont know why it just keeps me from feeling like shit when I do long SE runs.

My 2 cents.

I agree, I can’t eat nor sleep for days. Never had any issues with performance crashes.

How can you see the difference?

I meant that it was not gradual you can feel that shit straight away. I was not bloated from it though I think I trained so hard that I actually looked leaner. Crazy stuff tho look at the youth addict product it’s not as harsh but it brightens your mood.

Got it, it’s like amp.

Heard of a few NCAA athletes failing drug tests due to Jackd 3D usage. Shows amphetamine use. One really good kid who only used Jackd got popped on NCAA test and got year suspension.