Its 2007!

Hello everyone,

Your friends at CF.com want to know what you want to see in 2007. Any suggestions would be great.

We’ve been around for sometime, and in this interconnected society we now call home…it helps to do some house work!

Rupert et al

CharlieFrancis.com

A time machine!!
How great could that be, i would pack up the info i have from the CF seminar, take the CF dvd’s and books ect and give em to a young me age 10 or so. Insane i say.

Some articles would be good. Maybe a CF monthly article on a various subject? One month it might be,
1- Arm action
2 - dorsoflexion
3 - hamstring exercises
4 - 0-10m
5 - etc etc

My Wish List

1. I know people keep asking to know more about each other and I know there is already a biography section in the profile. But maybe some sort of resume function linked next to the name or maybe a way to add a job title/work experience where the title member/sysop/moderator etc is currently placed.

2. Maybe some articles by Charlie on a monthly basis as has already been addressed by Bold.

3. Maybe an area on the homepage that links to other sites, I’m sure a lot of people here go to a lot of the same sites, I know this will probably present the most problem as their are good reasons for not linking to other peoples sites.

4. I know there is already the training journal section, but maybe some blogs by athletes that the higher level members coach or blogs by the higher level members themselves.

5. Some sort of area where only select high level members can post and discuss, and by high I mean like charlie, pierre, duxx, etc, not like myself. But still allow other members to view without tainting the topics, that could even be used in place of articles and maybe be easier for charlie and more beneficial for members.

6. Another option maybe have people send in questions and then have like an answer of the week where charlie picks one and gives and indepth answer.

I know he already posts a lot, but it might be something a little different.

1. Maybe some other types of options that allow individual members to network better, I mean I think this part is fine between the forum and the PM, but I imagine there are probably ways to network members better.

Alright thats all I got haha, I know thats a lot to ask, but I hope it gave you some ideas for future development.