Important note on downloads

Dear Members

I wanted to point out a few key points about our downloadable products to better serve you.

What do I need to do when I buy a download?

When you make your purchase, you check out using PayPal. If you do not checkout, you will receive 1 email from CF.com (us) to say your order was placed. This doesn’t mean your order was completed. Since PayPal does our payment processing, you need to complete your transaction in order to have your order status change from pending to complete (complete means the order is unlocked and ready for you to download). When you have completed the transaction, you will have received 2 emails (one from CF.com and your payment receipt from PayPal.com).

Note that you need a high speed connection to the internet to download our products. Dial up wont do it and will often time out.

Where do I get my download?

All orders you make at CF.com are handled from your account at our onlinestore. The userID and password you use at our store is NOT the same as the info you use to login to the forums or other areas of the website. Your store userID is your email address and the password is whatever you chose when you made your purchase. This is for your security. Just remember to login to your account off of our store.

How long does it take?

In most cases orders are processed same day and orders that include DVDs or text books are now shipped twice a week. Depending on your location delivery times will vary. Generally expect your order in 10 days or less if you are in North America and if you are in Australia or Europe it could take up 10-12 days. Video downloads are done same day or next depending on when we receive your order confirmation.

How do I reach support?

When you email us, just remember to include your CF orderID number in the subject line. We do not provide order status from our customer support forum (its for site issues). Email is the fastest way, just remember the CF OrderID in the subject or your message could get consumed by my spam manager.

State your issue and you will receive a reply usually same day (depending on when you sent the email). If our office is closed, we can’t reply to you so you have to wait until the next day. We are in Canada and work on Eastern Standard Time. Our support address is info@charliefrancis.com. If you need instant results add rupert7@hotmail.com to your MSN messenger contacts and you can chat with me live about your needs.

Hope this helps

Rupert
CharlieFrancis.com

Rupert,
what if you only have dial up? I understand you have moved away from shipping DVD’s. :confused:

John

If you have dial-up, you’re out of luck.

Rupert
CharlieFrancis.com