Immediate Requirements

Moderators

Can somebody please give me a written piece for Asafa’s 9.77 for the websites mainpage? I need this asap.

Rupert

after much speculation on the form of jamacian sprinter asafa powell he has answered back to the public,his fans and most importantly his american rival justin gatlin with a 9.77 win in gateshead england.the uk is not renowned for its temperature but today the 11th of june the weather was warm pleasant and sunny.

this meet was meant to be the first of many showdowns between gatlin and powell but powell showed up but gatlin no.after a false start by comeback kid dwain chambers the race began and from the sound of the gun powell never looked back.his start,acceleration,maintanence and form was great and the end result was 9.77,the fastest time ever seen in the uk and also smashing the old stadium record by chambers of 10.06.

Herb

Can you take a look at this, thanks x-man.

Rupert
CharlieFrancis.com

This is what we’re talking about, quick quick quick…timing is everything. More more more.

:slight_smile:

After much speculation on the form of Jamaican sprinter Asafa Powell, he has answered back to the public, his fans, and most importantly his American rival Justin Gatilin with a 9.77 win in Gateshead, England. The UK is not renowned for its temperature but today, the 11th of June, the weather was warm, pleasant and sunny.

This meet was meant to be the first of many showdowns between Gatlin and Powell. However, Powell showed up but Gatlin was a no show. After a false start by the “Comeback Kid” Dwain chambers, the race began. From the sound of the gun Powell never looked back. His start, acceleration, maintenance, and form were great. The end result had Powell smashing the 10.06 second stadium record held by Chambers, and tying his own world record of 9.77 seconds. This is now the fastest time ever seen in the UK.

Thanks X-Man, Thanks Herb.

I’ll do this shortly.

Good work!

Rupert