I want to find some videos

I was wondering if anyone has video of Powell 2004 Spanish Town 9.99 and 2008 Trinidad and Tobago Championship semi-final 9.96? Thanks.

Why don’t you send Powell or Rosey Edeh a message on Facebook?

Charlie and I started this website in 2001. Not only have Charlie and I supported track and field internationally, we’ve housed, fed, supported and guided athletes, coaches and parents across the globe.

I hope you enjoy all of the free content I have continued to support since Charlie’s passing in 2010. Did you know we also sell countless books and video’s which include “Speed Trap” and “The Charlie Francis Training System”?

Do you have anything to share with us regarding your interest in track and field and or Charlie?

It’s so easy to want isn’t it?
Wanting is good,
Are actions better?
I guess it depends…
One of the best things someone shared with me once was
“WE TEACH PEOPLE HOW TO TREAT US”

If you WANT, go get it.

Just remember to show love, show kindess, ask yourself if you want are you prepared to give.

I noticed our sporting world might benefit from a bit more love and a bit more kindness and …enjoy reading all this amazing info…

Fair to say the forum content has had significant influence on T&F over the last 20 years and that legacy will live on into the future.

Thanks Sharmer for your ongoing and counted on support.
What goes around, comes around, maybe we get to see it and maybe we wait…:wink:
Nice to hear from you and hope you are enjoying what you need and want for you and your life.