How to get back at someone who spits in your drink?

If you spend your time trying to get back at every jerk-off who messes with you, you won’t have any time left to live your life.
If you really feel the need for revenge, get a better looking girlfriend than he has. If he doesn’t see her, or if he does and he’s gay, what the hell, your still ahead!

I will probably blow it off (I really have at this time have blown it off). But these ideas are great for future reference. :wink:

http://www.wanderworks.com/chilichokers/pranks_cars.htm

http://www.wanderworks.com/chilicho...homes_dorms.htm

http://www.prank.org/pranks/revenge...55ba7de6e92c7eb

Those are some good links for pranks, just found them. ENJOY

These are great references. :wink:

They are some good ones on there.

I saw one about using a grease gun under his door handle. We have one in the shop. Put grease on the hand, wipe it under the handle, and its a b to get off.

If you can get into his car somehow do this…
Freeze a few cans of old school shaving cream cream. Not the gel.
When its frozen use a can opener to open it from the bottom and throw it in his front seated backseat whereever. A few hours later… or overnight it will EXPAND BIGTIME!!
He will come out to his car to see what looks like the staypuff marshmellow man trapped inside.

I’ve heard that one before, but unfortunetly don’t have a good place to store it to keep it frozen, and it would be even more of a hassle to get into his car without him knowing. Funny none the less.

Here is one that is funny and descrit:

To put unpopped popcorn in the guys tailpipe.

Here is one that is funny, nothing to do with messing up someones car:

“Put a mask that looks human on your the back of your head. When someone attempts to pass, stick your head out the window. Watch where you’re drivin’!”

The first ;).

I heard a ping pong ball will do the same thing (I think I actually saw that on some t.v. cop show).

Yeah, I used to say that when guys at the gym act like a$$holes, that I had probably hooked up with their girlfriend and they didn’t even know it (or someone else did).

you can do either 2 things

1-piss into his drink

or

2-jip(ejac) into his drink 1-i’ve done this in the past but instead it was into an aftershave bottle and was used for wekks upon weeks.

no-one f***s with me!

you can do either 2 things

1-piss into his drink

or

2-jip(ejac) into his drink 1-i’ve done this in the past but instead it was into an aftershave bottle and was used for wekks upon weeks.

no-one f***s with me!

Actually, I’m just going to write this off, and fuck with the guy in class when I get bored. I will make it clear you dont fuck with me anymore when needed, watch my stuff, and fuck with him every now and then (The guy I am sure did it).

I dont know what was done to my drink, and that is what pisses me off. I’m not going to be able to get it checked on, because my parents aren’t going to send me anywhere until I’m sick. I doubt anything major could happen though, I only drank one sip. I shouldn’t have swallowed it, but I wasn’t at the time thinking about it.

This was Old Testament law under Israel, and concerned the governing authorities. It wasn’t intended for personal revenge for a nasty trick, as Christ later emphasizes in the New Testament. LOL - God isn’t going to give you an “attaboy” if you return the favor.

I sympathize. No one likes to be messed with. But show how big you are and shrug it off.

This was Old Testament law under Israel, and concerned the governing authorities. It wasn’t intended for personal revenge for a nasty trick, as Christ later emphasizes in the New Testament. LOL - God isn’t going to give you an “attaboy” if you return the favor.

I sympathize. No one likes to be messed with. But show how big you are and shrug it off.

I’m not really sure anymore about God and the Bible anymore.

Its filled with murder, betrayal, and two talking.

Ideas on God:

1. He doesn’t exist

2. He does but isn’t perfect. (Him saying not to kill, but in the old testament telling people to kill).

3. He exist, follows the rules, but in such a way that people can’t figure it out.

4. God doesn’t exist at all, and all these ideas, lights in the sky, taken to the heavens, fire from the sky, etc. were just aliens.

But the ideas in it are good, for the most part, and make since.

But that a subject for another time. I don’t have the time to worry about it, but will probably mess with him when I have the time or remeber to do it. Or I will take the high road and not bother with him, which I am sort of leaning to also.

Murderation

So you would kill him? Or are you saying I’m crazy? :slight_smile:

Do th intel, figure out how to get him to where you can kick his ass and do it.

Those are good questions, and I would be delighted to discuss them with you any time. Please feel free to email me here on the site.

Do th intel, figure out how to get him to where you can kick his ass and do it.

If only it was that easy :slight_smile: . I cant just kick his ass, because doing that will just get me into trouble (they deal with that legally here, cops and such). That would give me a record and hurt me if the colleges I wish to go to find out, while this scum doesnt lose anything because he is trailer trash to begin with. If I wasnt worried about that, I would have done it the first time I supspected it, and wouldn’t make this thread.

It says this so that people wouldn’t take a life for a tooth or someone’s firstborn for an eye. If you use this logic…all you can do is spit back in his drink, provided you have 2 or 3 witnesses to his spitting in yours. Otherwise, you will have to claim jihad and start a war with him. Beware this last resort though, G.W. Bush will be watching.

What!?!! You mean a book with stories about people in it has things like murder, betrayal, and two talking? No way!

What!?!! You mean a book with stories about people in it has things like murder, betrayal, and two talking? No way!

God is perfect. God tells people to kill, after making the commandments that says “thou salt not kill”. God then tells them to kill “evil” people, who he created. God doesn’t make evil, yet where did satan come from?