how many hours a day do we acutally spend on here?

I think i must spend at least a good 3 total hours a day on this site. That of course including the times i come on for 10 mins at a time.

How about everyone else?

And what do you do?I know everyone has their own method. I click todays posts and start from the bottom and work my way up. If i miss more than a few hours of posts i go crazy! this site is very addicting~!:o

I start off with todays post then look at the archives, only God know how many hours I spend on this site a day.

CAUSE IT IS ADDICTING!!! TELL ME NOT!!
I DONT KNOW WHAT THE HELL I WOULD DO IF I WAS ON VACATION AND DIDNT HAVE ACESS TO A COMPUTER!!!

My main job is a computer tech…I am behind a computer most of the day.

clemson,
i still dont understand quite what you do!??lol.
can you tell us what a computer tech does?
it seems like you surf the net all day and post on forums. Sounds liek a fun job to me! but what are you acutally supposed to be doin!?:mrt:

Clemson your a computer tech.

Unless I am mistaken - most computer tech have no social skills, can not be seen in the sun… :o

I sit behind a computer all day. I check todays post first thing and then try and have 10minutes every hour.

Quick and DMA,

I don’t spend all day surfing garbage. 90% of my education has been from forums such as this one. I am not a network manager but I am responsible for making sure the school is running well. Most of the break downs are the users…they fail to grasp technology and I spend A LOT OF TIME teaching. The amount of cards and gifts from students ( elementary) is clear evidence of my efforts.

I am like a fireman…no fire then good!

As for my sun exposure anyone at the level three school will see that I get plenty of sun. Now that I have tan-through shirts no tan lines!

altho i dont post a lot of messages, i probably spend 1.5 hours on here. i get on 2-5 times a day.

i love this site

clemson,
tan through shirts???
what do you wear those old school football practice jerseys with all the big diamond shaped holes in them with nothing underneath it?:smiley:

probably an hour a day, two hours since the carl lewis music video came to light and I began watching it and comparing it to posts to see if the music video held a secret to carl’s speed.

22-23 hours.

I calculated 17 hrs a day for me :wink:

Kenny Mac~~

kenny,
and the other 7 hours of the day you train and eat am i correct?:clap:

this forum is the first thing I always check when I come online.

Originally posted by QUIKAZHELL
kenny,
and the other 7 hours of the day you train and eat am i correct?:clap:

Starting real soon the hours I spend here is about to be conducted in training sessions.

Just think if we train the same hours in the gym and on the track we spend here at CF.com :smiley:

I come here about 50 times a day!

This is my hang out spot :cool:

Kenny Mac~~

Clemson can you take snap shots in those tan through shirts I would like to see that. :o

At least 1 hour a day

too many

only 60-90 minutes during the week.

At week ends, it is hard to say, as I check every few hours for the updated posts.

I lose track - but I find by checking in regularly it saves time in the long run
Rupert mebbe u should start a CF.com’s anonymous website ?