Hi/Low classification of skill components

Talking with many soccer coaches, I have noticed a theme in their practice schedules.

Many feel their “hard” days are days in which they do the most fitness, while their easy days consist of set pieces/re-starts and shooting and finishing. I have seen high school teams take over 100 hard shots from 18 yards out the day before a game, and more work on direct kicks and restarts the day before as well, leaving the player with a tight and sore thigh on game day.

Skill sets in soccer filed players:
-Dribbling (low)
-Possession: traps, passes (low)
-Shooting (high)
-Direct kicks (high)
-Headers (low or high)

Am I missing any skill sets, and what are others thoughts on a Hi/Low classification of these components in relation to a practice plan?

I was in the exactly the same position before a year or two. IMHO, it is a rather a continuum issues, thus any skill can fall between Muscle-----CNS or Low-----High continuum or whatever, depending on the context, goal and advice given (by the coach). Some skills are ‘zoned’ on different part of the continuum, yet they can move depending on the instruction, goal and context under which they are practiced.
I have simmilar classification made by observation in soccer somewhere in my working notebooks, but I currently cannot look at it cause it is in another city.