Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas Happy NY

Hope all of you have a great holiday whatever you celebrate and a safe new year.

Thank you for your well wishes bmarcho1. It’s kind and thoughtful of you to extend your good wishes to everyone.

Merry Christmas to everyone at www.charliefrancis.com from my family to yours.

It’s been another good year for my family and the longer this site is around the more I am convinced in the value it holds with a large variety of people.

I am grateful for those of you whom have stuck by my family through the past 5 years by posting and reading and your ongoing contributions.

I feel fortunate to have a large volume of material to share with people around the globe and I especially enjoy when people send me notes of thanks for keeping this site open and Charlie’s information available to a wider audience outside of track and field.

I hope this holiday season brings each of you joy and happiness.

I also wish each of you peace and acceptance of those things that might not be what you planned for. Change is a difficult thing but it’s also something all of us can count on happening. Try to embrace what you have , make the most of it.

All the best , thank you all again and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year,

Ange, James and my new puppy, Winston. Check us out on Facebook. I’ll post some new photos over the holidays.

Cheers!

hey thanks

//youtu.be/__c2oxd_A08

Merry Christmas everyone.

Have a wonderful day and enjoy being with loved ones.

Happy holidays and Merry Christmas for everyone here. I am thankful for all the help I get here.

I hope for better new year than this year for all of you.

Have a good day everyone

My session already done :slight_smile:

A belated Merry Christmas, and I hope everyone has a fun and safe New Year’s Eve.