Had my BF and weight measured today

Hi guys,

The few months off running has put a bit of pudge on me :slight_smile:

I am 198 pounds and ~17.5% Bodyfat. :smiley:

It was that scale test where you hold onto the sensor things. I am not sure how accurate it is.

goal is 11-12% by ~June 15th. I race on June 19th. (100meter)

Help me get there :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Chris

ps- Squat Pr today 340 buried without belts/wraps oly style

what are you doing now ?

hehe eating and lifting heavy weights, doing cycling/circuits work 3-4 times a week :slight_smile:

Starting running again this weekend (had a ham injury I have been nursing)

Here is my typical day food wise:

6:45am breakfast: cereal, orange juice vitamins

9:00am egg white on bagel

12:00pm lunch typically a turkey sandwich with fruit or veg serving

3:30pm some sort of snack usually fruit

~6:00pm workout sometimes with whey afterwards (30-35grams protein) or choc milk

7:30-8:00pm supper when I get home. generally chicken, pork or fish with steamed veggies

~9:00pm sometimes a bowl of cereal if I am starving.

Cheers,
Chris

They are generally not that accurate for athletes.

Iā€™d say that looks pretty good already - ur coming GPP will prolly burn off a lot of fat, Iā€™m no expert, but poss areas of improvement might be -

6:45am breakfast: cereal, orange juice vitamins -

unprocessed oatmeal 4 cereal ( if not already ) cut milk ( if u were having it ) replace with equivelent whey amount

9:00am egg white on bagel - cut the bagel lol - move the fruit

12:00pm lunch typically a turkey sandwich with fruit or veg serving - cut bread - limit fruit

3:30pm some sort of snack usually fruit - limit fruit - add whey

~6:00pm workout sometimes with whey afterwards (30-35grams protein) or choc milk - cut milk

~9:00pm sometimes a bowl of cereal if I am starving. - replace with 2 omega 3 eggs ( maybe as an omelette ) cottage cheese or whey

Iā€™m doing the same as u Chris ( almost the same in training too lol ) - Iā€™m 10-12% bf and 80kg/176lbs but I know both will drop once SE kicks in.

I know ur weight is a concern so u can spread and limit protien intake accordingly - but a month or so of fine tuning the amount of carbs , limiting / moving the fruit around and cutting all unecessary processed stuff will burn it off I should think. + add some healthy fats - ( fish oil mebbe I still have flax )

I always refer to the Nightmare diet thread whenever I need to drop bf

thanks man that helps a lot :slight_smile:

cheers,
Chris