Go Blue

Transfer, what program are you talking about.

Transfer to a different school out of u of m. I know alot of guys graduated but again I thought I heard alot of guys left this year meaning defensive guys.

you can’t deny there have been a lot of defections. For whatever reason, their defense sucks to put it kindly. I think the D line is solid. LB’s inconsistent, secondary is downright s****y. That is a lack of recruiting. Alabama has a whole new secondary who are leaps and bounds better than U of M. The great programs don’t have way off recruiting like Michigan has. Michigan has done a poor job on that side of the ball. I would like to see RR dedicate a year to the D.

4-0…:cool:

again. Like I said, 4-0 last year. Lets see halfway through the Big Ten. MSU, 4-0 also. OSU 4-0 as well. Who cares, it’s how you finish.

4-0, hater… Don’t get mad because you won’t be replacing RR and Mark. LOL

Don’t hate anyone. I view Michigan football like this. Every week I vote for the teams from Michigan. I am happy when they both win. When MSU and U of M play, I just hope for a good game and may the better team win. After that, I vote for them both to do well the rest of the year. I have no hate for any team. My team is Texas. They got pounded. So what. I couldn’t care less. My only problem, is that in 3 years RR has not done well on the field and he has done even worse off it. They have never had NCAA issues before his staff. I do have a big issue with that. Before you jump the gun, it’s not about the practice time that I have issues. It’s the blatant stupidity of not keeping records to at least cover their a**es. Did he think it was going to just go away? Highlander can hate all he wants, he played for MSU. Neither you nor I played for either team, so I have nothing to say. I am glad U of M and MSU are winning. I think a phenomenol athlete is covering up a lot of problems for a mediocre football team. Time will tell.

Aint no hate. You seriously havent played anybody. Notre will be good in a few years but not this year. The big 10 will pounce your fast but weak beloved team.

Only time will tell… According to you they were only suppose to win 1 game this year.

You’re probably right. At least on our D. I could play for our freaking D right now, and well, none of you know me but trust me when I say that I should have no business making a statement like that. If we can score enough points we should still win a few games and make a bowl, at least.

Part of the problem with the D has been transfers, but also a few kids haven’t passed the eligibility requirements to play on the team (i.e. their test scores or grades were too low coming out of high school or once they got to U of M). Last year, Rodriguez apparently hadn’t gotten it through his head yet that admissions standards at Michigan are different from WVU.

Nope, in all truthfullness I think I said 6. But your right, only time will tell.

5-0… D-Rob beast.

He is a beast. Playing his butt off. You gotta admit, their defense is terrible. I am looking forward to a great game next week. Will be interesting to see that outcome. Very impressive win for MSU as well.

They will beat MSU.

Ok now your drinking while on the computer. I’ll admit it wont be a blowout but WE will beat mich.

on how MSU plays. If MSU plays like they did against Wisconsin, it’s going to be a tough game for U of M. Michigan scores points quick, but their defense can’t stop anyone. If State plays ball control, they can sit DRob on bench for long stretches. They have much better run game than Indiana. More balance with good pass game. Michigan has best player in Big Ten, but I suspect if they have a 2 or 3 turnover game, they are going to lose. Their entire O is Robinson. No RB’s, decent WR’s. I look forward to competitive game and may the best team win.

What happened? So sure of your call. That’s what happens when a better team plays one really good athlete. You played college ball, you should know better. Hopefully they both run the table the rest of the way. You were so cocky you deserve some shiiite. The fans should be ashamed. They should have stuck it out til the end to respect those kids.

Michigan D was physically dominated - 43 carries, 261 yards, 6.1 yards per carry for MSU. Wow. If Denard learns how to throw the football he will be even nastier, but the rest of the team is god-awful.

Good win for msu, I’m happy that we got a big win (3-2).

Congrats. I was really pissed at how those fans just left with 5 mins left. All happy til the first sign of adversity. Such prima donna BS. These a holes are on forums around here saying the burned their #16 jersey. That is pathetic. I love Texas and they have lost 2 , and likely 3 in a row. I don’t hate on em. Michigan will be fine when RR gets some D. Fire GRob. Not impressed. Their D got it handed to em today. If not for DRob, they would have got pounded by 30. Michigan fans need to give the kid a break.