Go Blue

As terrible as the Auburn defense is in pass defense their run defense is dominant. Oregon cannot run at all on them.

Love that newton us sucking it.

Still top 15 pick.

Surely.

He won’t come back with 4 out 5 olinemen leaving if I’m correct.

Can’t stand him. Glad he takes his rented ass on. Very disappointed Miss State elected not to pay him $180,000.

Aubie dominated much more than the score showed. Oregon less than 100 yards rushing. Not impressed with them at all. They would not go undefeated in SEC.

Love Saban commentary. Man knows football x and o inside and out. Great coach. Roll Tide!

Wonder if masoli text Thomas and kelly this week…“shit mayne, yall need to watch out…these motherfuckers hit like crazy down here. Especially number 90!”

Saw his press conference today. I was very impressed with him. I honestly didn’t know too much about him, but he certainly said all the right things. It shows a lot when such storied alum as Brady, Woodson, Jansen, Backus, Steele, Wheatley, etc give the guy their support. He seems like a good, no BS coach. If he can keep some guys from jumping ship, I think they can compete with most Big Ten teams next season. He took SDSU form #119 to top 40 defensively in 2 seasons. Something Michigan desperately needs. Good luck to him and Go Blue.:eek:

Speedcoach. You’ll be glad to know Hoke’s apparently bringing his own s & c guy in-Aaron Wellman so I imagine MB’s days are numbered but just a guess at this point.

what was it rr did to the players that pissed everyone off? I keep hearing how hard he was on them. Sounds like some sour grapes a little.

He’s a manny disciple…

Is he a full blown HIT guy or has he branched out to other training methods?

Not sure. Manny isn’t traditional HIT of one set to failure. The olympic lift, plyos, squat etc. From what I saw I call it noahs ark program. 2 things for everything that can be done is added.

That’s classic. I will be stealing that reference!

:cool: I know of a pro team who uses a similar approach. Interestingly, they were looking to add more speed work to their program. In respect I just kept my mouth shut.

Barwis is gone from what I’ve just read.

As he should be. That entire regime was a black eye in thre history of the most storied program in history. I don’t hate the guys, I just think RR was a poor fit here. Barwis may be a good guy, but I saw nothing to make me sign on to follow his methods. He was postured as some cutting edge, revolutionary. I just saw a guy who threw shit at the wall and saw what stuck. Maybe they will both move on and have a bright future somewhere else, but me thinks some reputation repair needs to be done before thats gonna happen.

Barwis and RR needed to go. Im not a fan of U of M but come on, they made Barwis out to be the God of strength and conditioning (not even close) an RR the new king of offense (correct me if Im wrong but ya gotta play Defense also).
I also hear that James Smith is no longer at Pitt. Thats not good news

Hopefully on his terms.

No, James and Buddy were relieved as the new head caoch brought his own staff.

It didn’t take long for the Ravens’ first coaching change of the offseason, as former Secondary Coach Chuck Pagano will take over the defensive coordinating duties for Greg Mattison.

“We’re excited for our defense and for Chuck, and we’re happy for Greg Mattison,” said Ravens Head Coach John Harbaugh. “I will talk more about it tomorrow when we formally announced Chuck as our new coordinator in a press conference.”

Mattison will move to the University of Michigan, where he will be the coordinator under new Head Coach and longtime friend Brady Hoke

Pardon my ignorance, but who is Manny? Interested to find out what our guys are in for post-Barwis.

Ken Mannie-MSU.